Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian actress and singer. She is known for her work. Aditi works in Hindi and Tamil films. In 2006, she made her film debut with the Malayalam film Prajapati. In 2009, she made her Bollywood debut with the Hindi film Delhi 6. After that she acted in many films. Apart from Hindi films, she has worked in a few Telugu films and a Marathi one. She has also received awards for her best performance.
Aditi rao Hydari Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Debut Movie||Prajapathi (Malayalam) (2006)|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Height||In Centimeter- 163 cm|
In Meter- 1.63 m
In Feet- 5’3” Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 52 kg|
In Pound- 115 lbs
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||28 October 1986|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Age (2022)||36 years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Home town||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Rishi valley School, Madanapally, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College Of Woman, New Delhi.|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Dancing, Singing|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Husband||Satyadeep Mishra|
|Parents||Aditi Rao Hydari Father- Ehsaan Hydari|
Mother- Vidya Rao
|Net worth (2021)||8 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||1 to 2 Crore INR|
Aditi Rao Hydari’s Family & Husband
Aditi Rao was born on 28 October 1986 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. Her father was a Bohri Muslim, while her mother is a Hindu. Her mother’s name is Vidya Rao, she was a famous classical singer who was popular for Thumri and Dadra style of music.
She married Satyadeep Mishra at the age of 21, Satyadeep Mishra is a Bollywood and television actor. But when Aditi made her Bollywood debut, the marriage was kept a secret. However they parted ways, and the two are close friends. In a 2012 interview, Aditi declined to comment on her marital status, but in a 2013 interview she mentioned that they had parted ways.
Aditi Rao Hydari’s Early Life and Education
Hyadri completed her early studies from Rishi Bailey School, Bangalore. She completed her graduation from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University. Hyadri started learning Bharatanatyam at the age of six.
Aditi Rao Hydari’s Career
Hyadri started her film career with the Malayalam film Prajapathi. After this film, she started getting offers in many films. Hyadri started his Bollywood career with the film Delhi 6 but he got recognition from the film Yeh Saali Zindagi. He was also awarded the Screen Award for this film.
Aditi has been active in films since 2006, during which she did Rockstar (2011), Murder 3 (2013), Guddu Rangeela (2015), Bhoomi (2017), Padmaavat (2018), The Girl on the Train (2021), Ajeeb Daastaans (2021).
Some Facts About Aditi Rao Hydari
- Aditi Rao Hydari is royalty alright, as she belongs to not one but two royal families! From the paternal side, she is the great-granddaughter of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, who was the former Prime Minister of Hyderabad province back in the day. From the maternal side, she is the granddaughter of Raja J Rameshwar Rao, who headed the Wanaparthi royal family back in the day. Not only that, she is half Hyderabadi and half Konkani, as her father was a Bohri Muslim and mother was a Mangalorean.
- The actress has always been fond of dancing and is a qualified Bharatnatyam dancer.
- She is the maternal first cousin of Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao.
- She is a crazy animal lover not just limiting to cats and dogs but she also loves wild animals like cheetah and python. She was also called ‘Dare Devil’ on the sets of ‘Murder 3’.
- Very few people know that Aditi is also a singer. She debuted her singing career with her movie ‘London, Paris, New York’ with two songs –’Woh Dekhnay Mein’ and ‘Theree Si Zindagi’.
Aditi Rao Hydari’s FAQ
How old is Aditi Rao?
He was born on 28 October 1986, in the year 2021 his age is 35 years.
Which is the debut film of Aditi Rao?
She made her debut in the 2006 Malayalam film Prajapathi.
What is the height of Aditi Rao?
His height is 163 cm or 5’3″ feet.