Christine Teigen is an American model and television personality. She made her professional modeling debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2010 and later appeared on the 50th anniversary cover alongside Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge in 2014. She formerly appeared as a panelist on the syndicated daytime talk show FABLife (2015–2016). She co-hosts the musical competition series Lip Sync Battle (2015–present) with LL Cool J and serves as a judge on the comedy competition series Bring the Funny (2019).
Teigen has also authored two cookbooks.
Christine Teigen Biography & Wiki
|Christine Teigen Full Name||Christine Diane Teigen|
|Profession||Model, Television Producer, Author|
|Christine Teigen Height||In Centimeter- 173 cm|
In Meter- 1.73
In Feet- 5’8”
|Christine Teigen Weight||In Kilogram- 55 kg|
In Pound- 121 lbs
|Christine Teigen Body Measurement||36-28-34|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||30 November 1985|
|Christine Teigen Age (2022)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Delta, Utah, United States|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Sagittarius|
|Home town||Delta, Utah, United States|
|School||Snohomish High School (Snohomish, Washington)|
|Christine Teigen Husband||John Legend|
|Christine Teigen Marriage Date||14 September 2013|
|Christine Teigen Children||Luna Simone Stephens,Miles Theodore Stephens|
|Parents||Father– Ron Teigen Sr. |
Mother– Vilailuck Teigen
|Sibling||Sister– Tina Teigen|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading Books|
|Favorite Food||Cacio e pepe|
|Favorite Color||Blue, Black|
|Christine Teigen Net Worth (2022)||75 Million USD|
Family, Early Life and Education
Teigen was born on November 30, 1985, in Delta, Utah, USA, to Ron Teigen Sr. and Vilailuck Teigen. During her childhood, her family relocated to different places, such as Hawaii, Idaho, and Snohomish, before settling down in Huntington Beach, California.
She met singer John Legend in 2007 on the sets of the latter’s music video ‘Stereo.’ The two dated for four years and Legend proposed to her on December 2011. He dedicated the song ‘All of Me’ to her, and she was featured in the 2013 music video. The two got married in Como, Italy on September 14, 2013. They welcomed their daughter Luna Simone Stephens on April 14, 2016, and their son Miles Theodore Stephens on May 16, 2018; their children were conceived through in vitro fertilization.
Christine Teigen was a briefcase model on the game show Deal or No Deal during the pilot and first season. She appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 2010, and was named “Rookie of the Year”.
In The Year 2010, she designed and debuted a capsule collection with swimwear designer DiNeila Brazil at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami as well as appeared as a featured character in the 2011 Electronic Arts video game Need For Speed: The Run.
Two years later, Teigen was the host of the competition series Model Employee on VH1. She was also featured on another Cooking Channel special, titled Chrissy Teigen’s Hungry, detailing her wedding menu tasting .
In April 2014, Teigen played a fictionalized version of herself as a relationship counselor in an Inside Amy Schumer sketch. That same year, she appeared on the 50th anniversary cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue with Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge.
In January 2015, Teigen guest starred on the sitcom The Mindy Project as the girlfriend of the man who took the main character’s virginity.
In February 2016, she published a book titled Cravings: Recipes for All of the Food You Want to Eat, which went on to become a New York Times bestseller and the second-best selling cookbook of the year.
In September 2018, she released her second book, titled Cravings: Hungry For More.
In 2019, she was included on Time’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world. The following year, Teigen appeared as a judge for the comedy competition series Bring the Funny. In November, she launched a cooking website, Cravings by Chrissy Teigen, which features recipes as well as restaurant and entertaining tips.
Some Facts About Christine Teigen
- Christine and her husband John Legend had two bulldogs, Pippa and Puddy. Puddy passed away in early 2018. She said that her dog had been with her through everything, and that her family misses him dearly.
- Teigen met her Grammy award-winning husband John Legend on the set of his music video for the song “Stereo” all the way back in 2007. By 2013 they were married. Together they have two children, Luna and Miles.
- Teigen doesn’t swim and she hates the water. She thinks it’s stupid and sand makes her feel dirty. However, after the birth of her daughter Luna, she vowed that she would learn how to swim.
- An author of two cookbooks, Teigen first published Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat, in 2016. It became a New York Times bestseller and the second-best-selling cookbook of the year, according to Publishers Weekly. In late 2018, Teigen released her second book, titled Cravings: Hungry For More, also known as Cravings 2. Both were big hits amongst her fans and food lovers.
- During one of her modeling stints, Teigen appeared on the show Deal or No Deal for eight episodes. She held briefcase number 12.
- Teigen is represented worldwide by IMG Models in New York. Her modeling career is extensive, and her campaign work includes Gillette Venus, Olay, Nike, Skullcandy headphones, Gap Factory, XOXO, UGG Australia, Rock and Republic, Billabong, Beach Bunny Swimwear (for whom she was also a Fashion Week correspondent), and Nine West Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
Who is Christine Teigen Teigen?
Teigen is an American actress, model, and television personality, who appears in the various songs and tv shows.
What is Christine Teigen Teigen worth?
Teigen net worth is $75 million
Is Chrissy Teigen married?
Yes, John Legend (Singer, Songwriter)
Christine Teigen height?
173 cm (in feet inches- 5′ 8″)
Christine Teigen Age
30 November 1985 (age 37 years; as in 2022 )
Christine Teigen Husband’s name?