Divya Dutta is an Indian actress. Even though she is not the leading actress in Bollywood, the audience is convinced of her acting. Divya Dutta is known for her acting in the film industry. Apart from Hindi films, Dutta is also active in Punjabi films. Apart from acting in films, Divya is also a writer, recently her book has been launched, and apart from this she also writes articles in newspapers.
Divya Dutta Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Divya Dutta|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Writer|
|Height||In Centimeter- 158 cm|
In Meter- 1.58 m
In Feet- 5’2 Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 55 kg |
In Pound- 121 lbs
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||25 September 1977|
|Divya Dutta Age (2022)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Home town||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Sacred Heart Convent School, Ludhiana|
Cambridge School, Ludhiana
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Late Dr. Nalini Dutta
|Sibling||Brother- Rahul Dutta (Doctor)|
|Net worth (2021)||N/A|
|Charges Per Movie||N/A|
Divya Dutta was a top-class student in her childhood studies. She did her early studies at Sacred Heart Convent School. After that, she did her further studies at Cambridge School, Ludhiana.
Divya Dutta belongs to a family where all are working in the field of medicine. But Divya wanted to do something different. She has been fond of acting since childhood. Before coming to Mumbai, Dutta started modeling in her home state. She did many commercial ads there. After that Dutta came to Mumbai.
Personal Life Divya Dutta
Divya Dutta was born on 25 September 1977 in Ludhiana, Punjab. His father died when Datta was very young. His mother’s name is Nalini Dutta who is a government employee as well as a doctor. After the death of her father, Nalini’s mother raised Dutta and her brother alone. Dutta had said in an interview that, she took inspiration from her mother Nalini for the role of a single mother in the film Gippy.
Some Facts About Divya Dutta
- Dutta started her career in 1994 with the film Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna.
- Dutta got her first career lead role in 1995 opposite Salman Khan in Veergati. Which was badly beaten at the box office. After this, Divya started working in films as a supporting actress.
- In the year 2004, Divya got recognition from Yash Raj Films’ film Veer Zara.
- Dutta made his international debut with the film The Last Year.
- In the year 2013, Divya Dutta was once again praised for her performance in Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra’s biopic film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. She has also been awarded IIFA’s Best Supporting Actress Award for this film.
- Apart from Hindi cinema, Dutta is also active in Punjabi cinema.
- In the year 2005, there are reports in the film circles that Dutta is living in a live-in relationship with Lt. Commander Sandeep Sherrigal.
- Apart from films, Divya Dutta writes articles for many newspapers on topics like love and relationship.
- In November 2021, Divya released her book titled ‘The Stars In My Sky’.
- In 2020, Divya’s 2 films were released Ram Singh Charlie and Sleeping Partner.
- In the year 2021, Divya’s Sheer Qorma was released while 2 films Nastik and Dhaakad are about to be released.
What is the age of Divya Dutta?
She was born on 25 September 1977, according to this she is 44 years old in 2021.
Is Divya Dutta married?
Divya is unmarried.