Divyendu Sharma is a well-known and active actor in the Indian film industry. He has given many successful films till now such as Toilet Ek Prem Katha, Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Batti Gul Meter Chalu etc. Along with this, Divyendu Sharma has also played a very strong role in the very famous web series Mirzapur in which he is in the role of a person named Munna Tripathi. Apart from this, it also appears in many advertisements.
Divyendu Sharma Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Divyendu Sharma|
|Debut Movie||Pyar Ka Punchnama (2011)|
|Height||In Centimeter- 170 cm|
In Meter- 1.70 m
In Feet- 5’7”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 65 kg |
In Pound- 143 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 38 Inches|
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 12 Inches
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||19 June 1983|
|Divyendu Sharma Age (2021)||38 Years|
|Home town||Delhi, India|
|College/University||Kirorimal College, Delhi University, Delhi.|
FTII, Pune, Maharashtra.
|Hobbies||Traveling, Watching Movies|
|Divyendu Sharma Wife||Akanksha Sharma|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Name Not Known
|Sibling||Brother- Name Not Known |
Sister- Name Not Known
|Net worth (2021)||2 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||N/A|
Family, Early Life and Education
Divyendu was born on 19 June 1983 at Delhi.
Divyendu is a graduate in Political Science. He did his two years Diploma in Acting from FTII, Pune after 3 years of theater experience in Delhi.
He was previously seen in a number of ads for brands like Virgin Mobile, Birla Sun Life and Fidelity Mutual Funds. He is married to Akanksha Sharma.
Divyendu Sharma Career
He first appeared in a side role in Madhuri Dixit’s comeback movie Aaja Nachle. His debut Bollywood movie was Pyar Ka Punchnama where he played a character called Liquid. For his role in the film, he won the Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer – Male He also played the role of the poet Omi in David Dhawan’s remake of Chashme Baddoor.
Divyendu’s film Mere Desh Ki Dharti will be released in 2022, in which she will be seen with Anupriya Goenka, apart from this her film Brahmastra is also going to be released soon.
Some Facts About Divyendu Sharma
- He was fascinated by acting since his childhood and was an active participant in cultural events and extracurricular activities.
- Divyendu was always into mimicking actors as a hobby, but his sister asked him to be serious about acting and take it as a career option. After her advice, he took admission in a Diploma acting course at FTII, Pune.
- In the pursuit of a career in acting, he soon started grooming himself for several auditions by becoming a part of a theater group called ‘Players’ for the next 3 years.
- While waiting for film roles he acted in commercials for Birla Sun Life, Virgin Mobile and Fidelity Mutual Funds.
- Divyendu’s first major break was in Luv Ranjan’s ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ in the role of Liquid, through which Divyendu makes us laugh even today.
- In 2019, he decided to drop the surname ‘Sharma’ from his name. When asked why he claimed that he did not want others to look at him as a caste privileged guy.
- Mirzapur wasn’t the first OTT release of his career. In fact, he did Zee5’s original ‘Badnam Gali’ and a web series called ‘Fatafat’ before donning the role of Munna in Mirzapur. There too, his performance was very impressive.