Guru Randhawa is an Indian playback singer and music writer, who has worked in Bollywood including Punjabi cinema. Guru Randhawa is known for his best songs, out of which songs like Lahore, Patola, High rated Gabru, Ban Ja Rani, Made in India, Ishaar Tere, Mehendi Wale Haath, etc. have been heard a lot.
Guru Randhawa Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, and Music Composer.|
|Debut||Songwriter– Same Girl (2013)|
Singing– Chhad Gyi (2013)
Album– Page One (2013)
|Height||In Centimetre- 173 cm|
In Metre- 1.73 m
In Feet- 5’8”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 65 kg |
In Pound- 143 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 38 Inches|
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 13 Inches
|Date Of Birth||30 August 1991|
|Guru Randhawa Age (2022)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Village- Noorpur, Gurdaspur, Punjab.|
|Home town||Rurka Kalan, Punjab, India|
|College/University||IIPM, New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing Cricket, Football|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Name Not Known
|Sibling||Brother- Ramneek Randhawa|
|Net worth (2021)||3.8 Million USD|
Family, Early Life, and Education
Guru Randhawa was born on 30 August 1991 in a Sikh family in Nurpur village of Gurdaspur. Guru Randhawa had a dream since childhood that he became a singer and used to listen to songs on TV when he was young.
Well, his early education took place in the village itself. He moved to Delhi in 2009 for further studies. Where he took an MBA admission in IIPM.
Some Facts About Guru Randhawa
- Randhawa started his music journey in December 2012 with a song named “Same Girl”, the song was not so successful.
- At the beginning of 2013, Randhawa released his first single named “Chhad Gayi” on YouTube with the label Speed Records
- Later in 2013, Guru launched his first album Page One, and released three songs from the album.
- In 2014 he released the song ‘Patola’, This song is regarded as the turning point in Guru’s life as it was one of the most remarkable songs by Randhawa and gathered more than 368 Million views across YouTube. “Patola” also got the award for best Punjabi Duo.
- He sang in the 2017 Indian Premier League opening ceremony.
- His two most-viewed songs, “High Rated Gabru” and “Lahore”, have over 1,083 and 975 million views on T-Series’ official YouTube channel respectively.
- His first international collaboration was “Slowly Slowly” featuring Pitbull, released on 19 April 2019. The song’s music video received 38 million views on YouTube within 24 hours.
- In 2019, Randhawa turned producer with the Punjabi language film Tara Mira starring Ranjit Bawa and Nazia Hassan, directed by Rajiev Dhingra.
- In 2021 He started with “Mehendi Wale Haath” which was loved very much by his fans after that “Doob Gaye” become very popular that crossed 50 million views within 3 days of release. and on 14 July 2021 in history first time the song “Nain Bengali” from India is the first song to cross 70 million views in 24 hrs and 100 million+ views in 50 hrs. Now the song “Aise Na Chhoro” is trending on YouTube
- His song “Dance Meri Rani” is currently trending, this video has 45 million views in 5 days on the official YouTube channel of the T-series.
What is Guru Randhawa real name?
Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa.
Did Guru Randhawa married?
No, he is not married.
Who is Guru Randhawa brother?