Hansika Motwani is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Tamil and Telugu films. Motwani began her career as a child actor in Hindi films
Hansika Motwani Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Hansika Motwani|
|Nick Name||Baby, Motu|
|Hansika Motwani’s Height||In Centimeter- 165 cm|
In Meter- 1.65 m
In feet- 5’5 Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 57 kg|
In Pound- 127 lbs
|Eye color||Light Brown|
|Date of birth||9 August 1991|
|Hansika Motwani Age (2021)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Podar International School, Mumbai.|
|College/university||International Curriculum School, Mumbai.|
|Hobbies||Reading, Photography, Meditation|
|Hansika Motwani’s Boyfriend||Salim Barasan|
|Hansika Motwani’s Husband||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Pradeep Motwani|
Mother- Mona Motwani
Brother- Prashant Motwani
|Hansika Motwani’s Net worth||5 Million USD|
Hansika was born on 9 August 1991 in a Sindhi family in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Actress Hansika Motwani’s family follows Buddhism. Hansika was born on 9 August 1991 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Hansika’s father’s name is Pradeep Motwani who is a businessman and her mother Mona Motwani is a dermatologist. She has an elder brother Prashant Motwani. Her parents divorced during 2004, since then she lives with her mother
Early Life and Education
Hansika has completed her schooling from Podar International School, Mumbai, Then did her further studies from the university international curriculum school Mumbai.
Hansika started her film career as a child artist with Doordarshan’s famous TV show Shaka Laka Boom Boom, after which she appeared in many other TV shows. Hansika made a place in the hearts of children through her TV shows Son Pari and Shaka Laka Boom Boom. Children were crazy about her show with a cute smile and a cheerful nature. Both these shows are counted as the best children’s comedy shows in the TV world. As a child artist, Hansika has also appeared in the film Koi Mil Gaya.
As an actress, Hansika made her acting debut opposite Allu Arjun in the Tamil cinema film Desamuduru, for which she was also awarded the Filmfare Best Actress Award. In Hindi cinema, Hansika made her debut with the film Aap Ka Suroor opposite Himesh Reshammiya, which was successful at the box-office.
She works in films like Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam. Hansika acted in the web series Nasha in Telugu language in 2021.
Hansika has worked in films of more than 50 different languages till now.
Facts About Hansika Motwani
- Juhi Chawla first recognized Hansika’s talent. Juhi Chawla was a client of Hansika’s mother who was a dermatologist. It was Juhi who suggested Hansika to act in films.
- He started his acting career as a child artist in Bollywood films and Hindi TV shows.
- In the year 2004, her parents separated, after which she moved to live with her mother.
- In the year 2007, Hansika played a leading role in the Telugu film Dasamuduru.
- He has mastered various languages like Telugu, English, Hindi, Tulu, etc.
- She supports the campaign Chennai Turns Pink. Which does awareness programs for diseases like breast cancer.
- She is a big supporter of Chelsea Football Club.
- She has also been accused of taking injections of hormones to look big in her teens, although there has never been any statement from Hansika’s side on this.
- Hansika’s fan following is so high in the South that it is said that her fans have built a temple in her name in Madurai. It was completed in the year 2013. There was a lot of controversy in Tamil Nadu on this.
- During an episode of Bigg Boss Season 10, actress Hina Khan made a statement about the heroine of South films, due to which Hansika Motwani slammed Hina Khan fiercely. In her statement, Hina Khan had said that “the heroines of the South film are fat”, on which Hansika Motwani lashed out at Hina Khan on Twitter.