Hrithik Roshan is a well-known actor of Hindi films. He has given many successful films in Bollywood and has established a different position for himself. His film career has been successful. He has also been honored with Filmfare Awards 6 times. He is considered one of the most attractive celebrities of India. Apart from acting, Hrithik is also a stage performer and playback singer. The characters played by him have been well appreciated by the critics as well as the public. He is considered an expert in doing any kind of role. Apart from acting, he also wins the hearts of people with his dance moves and he is also recognized as a good dancer in Bollywood.
Hrithik Roshan Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath|
|Nick Name||Duggu And Greek God|
|Debut Movie||Kaho Naa….Pyaar Hai (2003)|
|Hrithik Roshan Height||In Centimetre-180 cm |
In Metre- 1.80 m
In Feet- 5’11”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 85 kg|
In Pound- 187 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 44 Inches|
Waist- 28 Inches
Biceps- 16 Inches
|Eye colour||Hazel Green|
|Hrithik Roshan Blood Group||B Negative|
|Date Of Birth||10 January 1974|
|Aditi Arya Age (2022)||48 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Sydenham college, Mumbai|
|Food Habit||Non – Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Travellin, Gymming, Reading|
Barbara Mori (Actress)
Shweta Bachchan Nanda (Rumoured)
|Hrithik Roshan Wife||Sussanne Khan|
|Marriage Date||20 December 2000|
|Marriage Place||Golden Resorts & Spa, Bangalore|
|Children||Son- Hrehaan Roshan, Hridhaan Roshan|
|Parents||Father- Rakesh Roshan (Film Maker)|
Mother- Pinky Roshan
Sister- Sunaina Roshan (Elder)
|Net worth (2021)||370 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||50 Crore INR|
Family, Early Life and Education
Hrithik Roshan was born in Mumbai. His father’s name is Rakesh Roshan, who is a famous actor of his time. His father is also a film director. His mother’s name is Pinky Roshan. He also has an elder sister named Sunaina.
Hrithik Roshan did his early education from Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai. For his later studies, he went to Sydenham College from where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in commerce. After completing school and college, he went to the US for a master’s degree.
He married Sussanne Khan on 20 December 2000, but this relationship which lasted for 17 years ended in divorce. They have two children – Rehaan and Ridhan.
Hrithik’s film career started as a lead actor with the film ‘Kaho Na Pyar Hai’ which was a super hit at that time.
He received the Filmfare Award for Best Debut Actor and Filmfare Award for Best Actor for his double role in this film. After this he worked in many films which flopped but the film ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ gave a new life to his career and Hrithik’s acting along with the film won everyone’s heart.
Famous Movies- Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000), Fiza (2000),Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001), Mujhse Dosti Karoge (2002), Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon (2003), Koi Mil Gaya (2003), Lakshya (2004), Krrish (2006), Dhoom 2 (2006), Jodha Akbar (2008), Guzaarish (2010), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), Agneepath (2012), Bang Bang (2014), War 2019).
His Upcoming Movies are Vikram Vedha (2022) and Fighter (2023).
Some Facts About Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik is also known as Greek God.
- He is also known for the perfection in his character in films.
- After receiving a lot of appreciation in the films, Hrithik became one of the famous stars of the Hindi film industry and was given the title of ‘Hrithikmania’ by the Indian media.
- Prior to his debut film ‘Kaho Naa Pyar Hai’, he appeared in a song ‘Shehar Mein Charche Hai’ from J. Om Prakash Mehra’s Parihar in which he delivers a love letter from Dharmendra to Hema Malini. He also worked as an assistant in his father’s films Khel and Koyla.
- Hrithik’s wax statue is installed at Madame Tussauds Museum in London.
- Hrithik launched his own casual wear brand HRX in November 2013.
- During an interview, he had revealed that he had a stammer in his childhood, due to which he had to face a lot of difficulties in speaking, which he suffers even today. He told that whenever there was an oral examination in the school, he used to bunk the school but after doing language therapy every day, this situation gradually got better.
- He has two fingers on his right hand. Initially it did not appear in films but it was shown on screen in the film Koi Mil Gaya.