Kanika Kapoor is an Indian Singer. Kapoor subsequently earned widespread recognition and success for singing one of the Hindi cinema’s top charted songs, including “Lovely” and “Kamlee” for the film Happy New Year (2014), “Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan” for the film Roy (2015), “Desi Look” for the film Ek Paheli Leela (2015),
Kanika Kapoor Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Kanika Kapoor|
|Kanika Kapoor’s Height||In Centimeter- 165 cm|
In Meter- 1.65 m
In Feet- 5’5”
|Weight||In Kilogram-56 kg|
In Pound- 123 lbs
|Date of birth||21 August 1978|
|Kanika Kapoor Age (2021)||43|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home town||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Loreto Convent Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|College/university||Bhatkhande Music Institute, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Food Habit||Non- Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Shopping, Travelling|
|Kanika Kapoor’s Boyfriend||Raj Chandok|
|Kanika Kapoor Husband|
|Dr. Raj Chandok|
Daughter- Aayana, Samara
|Parents||Father -Rajveer Kapoor|
Mother- Poonam Kapoor
Brother- Sasha Kapoor (Elder)
|Kanika Kapoor’s Net worth (2021)||7 Million USD|
Family & Husband
She was born on 21 August 1978 in a middle-class family in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Rajiv Kapoor and her mother’s name is Poonam Kapoor. She has an elder brother named Sasha Kapoor who is the owner of a company in London.
Kanika is married to Raj Chandok, they also have three children. But due to some reason their marriage could not work after that, they got separated. They have 3 children named Aayana, Samara, and Yuvraaj.
Early Life and Education
Kanika Kapoor started learning classical music at the age of eight from Pandit Ganesh Prasad Mishra. After this, he performed on All India Radio at the age of just 12.
Kanika Kapoor’s early education was from Loreto Convent, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, after that Kanika did her Masters in Music from Bhatkhande Sangeet Sansthan, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, later she moved to Mumbai where she took her career to the film world and Famous too.
In 2012, Kapoor released the music video “Jugni Ji“, featuring Dr. Zeus. Upon the release, “Jugni Ji” went on to become one of the biggest singles of 2012 and Kapoor earned the Brit Asia TV Music Award for Best Single
By the success of “Jugni Ji”, Meet Bros Anjjan asked Kapoor to sing the song “Baby Doll” for the film Ragini MMS 2 (2014), which marked her Bollywood singing debut.
Then Kanika sang the song Desi Look for Sunny Leone’s film Ek Paheli Leela. In 2016, he sang popular songs like Hug Me and Love Letter.
Awards and Honors
- In 2014 she won Stardust Award for Best Playback Singer – Female for “Baby Doll”
- In 2014 she won Big Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Female Singer for the song “Lovely”
- In 2015 she won Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer for “Baby Doll”
- In 2016 she won Hindustan Times Most Stylish Awards for Most Stylish Music Personality
- In 2016 she won IIFA Award for Best Female Playback Singer for “Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan”
Facts About Kanika Kapoor
- Kanika Kapoor started singing on All India Radio at the age of 11.
- Kanika had thought of making her fortune in Bollywood at the age of 16, but instead of working in Bollywood, she got married and moved to London.
- After the year 2012, she came back to India and became very popular with her song “Jugni Ji”.
- Kanika Kapoor has also spent many years of her life as a housewife.
Who is Kanika Kapoor?
Kanika Kapoor is an Indian Playback Singer.
2 thoughts on “Kanika Kapoor Age, Height, Family, Husband, Net Worth, Biography & More”