Karanvir Sharma is a well Known Pakistani Born Indian Actor and Model. Widely Known for portraying Shaurya Sabherwal in Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani.
Karanvir Sharma Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Karanvir Sharma|
|Karanvir Sharma’s Height||In Centimeter- 180 cm|
In Meter- 1.80 m
In feet- 5’11 Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 75 kg|
In Pound- 165 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 42 Inches|
Waist- 32 Inches
Chest- 14 Inches
|Date of birth||26 October 1984|
|Karanvir Sharma Age (2021)||37 Years|
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College/ University||MMK College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Business Administration|
|Hobbies||Driving, Bike Riding, Travelling.|
|Karanvir Sharma’s Girlfriend||Not Know|
|Karanvir Sharma Husband||Not Know|
|Karanvir Sharma’s Net worth||3.5 Million USD|
TV Serials & Movies
2012- Sadda Adda
2017- Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana
2014- Siyaasat (Season 1)
2016- 24 (Season 2)
2017- Girl In The City
2018- Mangalam Dangalam
2020- Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani
Family, Sibling, and Affairs
Karanvir Sharma Was Born on 18 September 1981 at Pakistan, he was a Pakistani by Birth and Indian as a Migrant. His mother passed away when he was too young, after that his father took him to India.
Early Life and Education
He completed his high school studies and later started to pursue a Bachelors Degree and Masters in business administration. Karnvir even enrolled in an institute called ‘An Actor Prepares’ instituted by Anupam Kher to learn acting.
After completion of his studies, he started to look for acting chances, while getting dragged, he used to work for some part-time jobs to survive. Then he used to earn from print media, local commercials as a model.
In 2012, Karanvir got a chance to debut in the Bollywood Film Sadda Adda, where his Character’s Name was Sameer Khanna. His first film did not get much success, after which he turned to the TV industry.
He makes his TV debut with Colors TV’s 24. Later on with Siyaasat, Girl in the City Chapter 2, and Haq Se on ALTBalaji. In the year 2018, Karanvir played the role of Nagarjuna Kutty in the SAB TV’s Mangalam Dangalam. Since December 2020, he is portraying the role of Shaurya Sabherwal in Star Plus Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani.
Facts About Karanvir Sharma
- He was born and brought up in Pakistan but later shifted to India.
- He received acting training from Anupam Kher’s acting institute.
- He Is A Fitness Frenk.
- He Started his career as a Model.
- Karanvir is very active on social media and always sharing his images and videos on his Instagram, where he has 446k followers.
- Several brands like ‘Porsche’, ‘Pal’, ‘Puma’, ‘Zileri’, ‘Hardy’ have made Karanvir as their brand ambassador.
- Karanvir Sharma started his acting career with Muazzam Beg directed comedy film Sadda Adda in which he played the role of Sameer Khanna
- He has worked in more than 300 commercial advertisements till now.
- He has been attracted towards acting since childhood, during his school days he used to bunk classes to watch movies in theaters.
- He got a good recognition due to his character Manoj in the film Azhar.
- he made his digital debut with a web series Haq Se as Raghu Thapar.
Who is Karanvir Sharma?
Ans. He is an actor and model who has worked in many serials and movies. He was born in Pakistan and grew up in India.
What is the age of Karanvir Sharma?
Ans. He is about 37 years old as of 2021.