Kate Hudson is an American actress and businesswoman. She is the recipient of various accolades, including a Golden Globe Award, a Critics’ Choice Movie Award and a Satellite Award, as well as nominations for an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards.
She started acting when she was cited a guest appearance in the TV drama ‘Party of Five’ in 1996. She was accepted into ‘New York University,’ but Kate was more involved in seeking a career in show business comparatively than earning a degree. After acting in some petty films, she settled the role that would explain to be a breakthrough appearance in her career. She was elected to play ‘Penny Lane’ in the comedy-drama film ‘Almost Famous.’ In spite of being a box office collapse, the film drew positive reviews from critics and settled Kate as an actress in the American film industry.
Kate Hudson Biography & Wiki
|Kate Hudson Real Name||Kate Garry Hudson|
|Kate Hudson Height||In Centimeter- 168 cm|
In Meter- 1.68 m
In Feet- 5’6”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 55 kg |
In Pound- 121 lbs
|Date Of Birth||19 April 1979|
|Kate Hudson Age (2022)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Aries|
|Home town||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|School||Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences, Santa Monica, California|
|College/University||New York University|
|Affairs/Boyfriend(s)|| Matt LeBlanc (1996)|
•Owen Wilson (September 2006-June 2007)
• Dax Shepard (July 2007-October 2007)
• Heath Ledger (2007)• Owen Wilson (February 2008-2009)
• Lance Armstrong (May 2008-July 2008)
• Alex Rodriguez (May 2009-December 2009)
• Matthew Bellamy (May 2010-December 2014)
• Derek Hough (2014)
• Nick Jonas (2015)
• J. J. Watt (2016)
• Brad Pitt (2016)
• Danny Fujikawa (2017-Present)
|Kate Hudson Husband||Chris Robinson|
|Marriage Date||31 December 2000|
|Divorce Date||October 22, 2007|
|Children||Son– Ryder Russell Robinson (with chris robinson)Bingham Hawn Bellamy (b. July 9, 2011 with Matthew Bellamy)|
Daughter– Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa (with Danny Fujikawa)
|Parents||Father- Bill Hudson (Actor, Comedian, Musician)|
Mother- Goldie Hawn (Actress, Director, Producer, and Occasional Singer)
|Sibling||Brother(s)- Oliver Hudson (Older Brother) (Actor)Wyatt Russell (Younger Half Brother)Zachary Hudson (Younger Half Brother)Boston Russell (Step-Brother)|
Sister(s)- Emily Hudson (Younger Half-Sister)Lalania Hudson (Younger Half-Sister)
|Food||Pineapple Chicken Salad (Click to know more)|
|Kate Hudson Net Worth 2022||40 Million USD|
Family, Early Life and Education
Kate Hudson was born in Los Angeles, California, to the famous actress Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson, a comedian, actor, and singer. She was raised by her mother and her mother’s longtime boyfriend, actor Kurt Russell, whom she respects to be her father. Kate has a brother Oliver Hudson, the half-sister of actor and hockey player Wyatt Russell, and the granddaughter of band musician Rut Hawn.
In 1997, she graduated from Crossroads, a college preparatory school in Santa Monica. She was accepted to New York University, but chose to pursue an acting career instead of an undergraduate degree.
Kate Hudson was married to Chris Robinson, head singer of The Black Crowes. The duo was divorced in October 2007. They have one child, a boy called Ryder Russell Robinson, born in January 2004. Kate was then engaged to Muse band representative Matthew Bellamy, but the couple called it closes in 2014. They have a son together , Bingham Hawn Bellamy, born in 2011.
In December 2016, Hudson traveled on a hike with musician Danny Fujikawa that converted into their first date. In April 2018, the actress declared that she was pregnant with child No. 3, her first girl, through a video posted to Instagram. The duo welcomed daughter Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa on October 2, 2018.
Kate Hudson Career
- At age 11, Hudson performed on stage at the Santa Monica Playhouse. She made her film debut in the dramedy Desert Blue (1998), and appeared in the romantic comedy 200 Cigarettes (1999).
- Her breakthrough came with the role of a veteran groupie in Cameron Crowe’s semi-autobiographical dramedy Almost Famous (2000). She “hung in and had turned down leads in other movies just to play the part” and soon obtained it “because of her loyalty”, according to Crowe. For her performance, she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2002, Hudson appeared in the remake of the historical romance The Four Feathers, as the fiancée of a young British officer (played by Heath Ledger). The film was panned by critics and had a lukewarm box office response.
- In her next film, the romantic comedy How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Hudson starred with Matthew McConaughey, as a writer for a women’s magazine who starts dating a guy and eventually drives him away using only the “classic mistakes women make” in relationships.
- In 2007, Hudson directed the short film Cutlass, one of Glamor magazine’s “Reel Moments” based on readers’ personal essays, which starred Kurt Russell, Dakota Fanning, Virginia Madsen, Chevy Chase and Kristen Stewart.
- In 2012, Hudson was cast on the Fox teen comedy series Glee, in the recurring role of Cassandra July, a dance teacher at the fictitious New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts.
- In 2013, Hudson appeared in the political thriller The Reluctant Fundamentalist, as a photographer and the girlfriend of a professor at the University of Lahore.
- Hudson voiced a crazy ribbon-dancing panda in the DreamWorks Animation film Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016).
- She starred as a woman married to an Indian man and the sister of a lesbian woman, both of which had not told their conservative parents, in the romantic comedy Mother’s Day (2016), directed by Garry Marshall and opposite Julia Roberts, Timothy Olyphant, and Jason Sudeikis.
- In 2021, Hudson co-starred as Kazu Gamble in musical film Music, co-written and directed by Sia. She received her second Golden Globe nomination for her work on the film. She will also star alongside Michael Shannon in Shriver directed by Michael Maren.
Facts About Kate Hudson
- Kate Hudson does not love seeing herself on-screen and reveals that she catches a cold tremble, and sweats after seeing herself.
- She was only 3 years old when her parents were separated.
- In July 2006, she prosecuted an American supermarket tabloid ‘National Enquirer’ for naming her as painfully thin.
- In 2009, Kate emerged in a musical film Nine alongside Daniel Day-Lewis, Penélope Cruz, Marion Cotillard, Nicole Kidman, and Judi Dench.
- Liv Tyler, an American actress, and model is her best friend.
- She was listed no. 38 in VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties.
- She was born at 10:51 am (PST).
- Kate Hudson has 3 pet dogs – Doctor (an English bulldog), Clara (a Pomeranian), and Bella (a Neapolitan mastiff).