Katrina Kaif is a well-known actress in the Bollywood industry and she quickly earned a name. She is the highest-paid Bollywood actress. He is a British citizen and holds an Indian employment visa.
Katrina Kaif Bio/Wiki
|Katrina Kaif’s Real Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Debut Movie||Boom (2003)|
|Katrina Kaif’s Height||In Centimeter- 174 cm|
In Meter- 1.74 m
In Feet-5’8 Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 55 kg|
In Pound- 121 lbs
|Date Of Birth||16 July 1983|
|Katrina Kaif Age (2021)||38 Years|
|Home town||London, United Kingdom|
|School||Homeschooling ( Taught by her mother at home)|
|Katrina Kaif’s Boyfriend||Salman Khan|
|Katrina Kaif’s Husband||Vicky Kaushal|
Marriage Date (09-12-2021)
|Parents||Father- Mohammed Kaif |
Mother- Suzanne Turquotte
|Sibling||Brother- Michael Kaif (Older)|
|Katrina Kaif’s Net worth (2021)||30 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||N/A|
Family & Husband
Katrina Kaif was born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong, Katrina Turcott. His hometown is in London, United Kingdom. Katrina Kaif was the daughter of Mohammed Kaif, a British businessman, her mother Suzanne Turquotte was an English lawyer and charity worker. His father is Muslim and his mother is Christian. She is of British nationality. Her mother is the owner of a charitable trust India Relief Projects, a charity that works to prevent female feticide and rescue abandoned girl children.
Katrina assists her mother in her business. She is the sister of an older brother. Michael, three older sisters Stephanie, Christine and Natasha and three younger sisters Melissa, Sonia and Isabel.
On 9 December 2021, Katrina married actor Vicky Kaushal in a very private ceremony in Rajasthan.
Early Life and Career
After his birth in Hong Kong, his family moved to several countries including China, Japan and France. Then they moved to Hawaii and Belgium.
She was not able to go to school because of her family’s frequent change of house, so her mother taught her at home during her childhood. Some correspondence studies were also done by him. When she was 14 years old she won a beauty pageant in Hawaii City.
After this Katrina started modeling professionally in London. He has also previously worked in freelance agencies. She has also appeared in London Fashion Week.
Katrina made her film debut in 2003 with Boom. However, the film was unsuccessful and he was awarded the Filmfare Award for New York in 2009.
Thereafter, she learned Hindi and played leading roles in several hit films such as Namastey London (2007), You Are Most Welcome (2007), Singh Is Kinng (2008), Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011), Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009), Raajneeti (2010), Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Dhoom 3 (2013).
In 2021, she appeared action film Sooryavanshi alongside Akshay Kumar.
She is filming the comedy horror film Phone Bhoot opposite Siddhant Chaturvedi and Ishaan Khatter. She has also committed to starring in Farhan Akhtar’s Jee Le Zaraa, along with Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt.
Awards and Honors
2008- IIFA Award For Style Diva Of The Year
Zee Cine Awards- 2019- Best Supporting Actor – Female- Zero
Facts About Katrina Kaif
- She was the most popular Indian celebrity searched on Google in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Katrina donated Rs 7.5 million in 2004. She was charged for the Telugu film Malliswari, which is the highest amount earned by a South Indian actress at that time.
- A silver dress was gifted to her by Italian fashion designer Emilio Pucci. 2 lakh rupees (INR). Which she wore in the Bollywood movie “Welcome” (2007).
- Katrina gave all the money to her mother Mercy Home Orphanage which she won in the game shows 10 Ka Dum and Kaun Banega Crorepati.
- She has a strong belief in God. She makes sure to visit Mount Mary Church and Siddhivinayak Temple Mumbai before any of her films are released.
- Her Bollywood debut was to be with John Abraham in the film “Saaya”. However, she was later dropped as she could not understand Hindi properly. She made her Bollywood debut in the same year with the film Boom.
- Katrina Kaif’s first name was Katrina Turqotte . However, her debut film Boom’s director Kaizad Gustad and producer Ayesha Shroff (wife Jackie Shroff) decided to give her a name that might be more relatable to the Indian audience. She changed her surname to “Kaif”.
What religion does Katrina Kaif belong to?
Katrina Kaif belongs to Islam religion.
Where is Katrina Kaif from?
Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong but later her family moved to Jake’s in London.
Where was Katrina Kaif born?
Katrina Kaif was born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong. Her hometown is in London, United Kingdom.
What is the full name of Katrina Kaif?
Katrina Kaif’s full name is Katrina Turquotte .