Kunal Khemu is an Indian actor who works in Hindi-language films. He made his film debut with Sir (1993) as a child actor. His notable roles in films include Raja Hindustani (1996) as a child actor, and as an adult actor, Kalyug (2005), Dhol (2007), 99 (2009), Golmaal 3 (2010), Go Goa Gone (2013), Golmaal Again (2017), Kalank (2019), Malang (2020) and Lootcase (2020).
Kunal Khemu Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Kunal Khemu|
|Debut Movie||Child Artist- Sir (1993)|
Lead Actor- Kalyug (2005)
|Height||In Centimeter- 168 cm|
In Meter- 1.68 m
In Feet- 5’6”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 65 kg |
In Pound- 143 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 15 Inches
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Kunal Khemu Date Of Birth||23 May 1983|
|Kunal Khemu Age (2021)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, India|
|School||Niranjan Lal Dalmia High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Amity University, Mumbai.|
|Cast||Bramhin (Kashmiri Pandit)|
|Affairs/Girlfriend||Soha Ali Khan|
|Kunal Khemu Wife||Soha Ali Khan|
|Kunal Khemu Marriage Date||25 January, 2015|
Daughter– Inaaya Naumi
|Parents||Father– Ravi Khemu (Actor)|
Mother– Jyoti Khemu
|Sibling||Brother-Sister- Karishma Khemu|
|Net worth (2021)||7 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||5 to 6 Crore INR|
Family, Early Life and Education
Kunal Khemu was born on 25 May 1983 in a Kashmiri Pandit family to actors Ravi and Jyoti.
Kunal has completed his early studies from Niranjan Lal Dalmia High School. He did his graduation from Amity University, Mumbai.
Kunal Khemu is married to actress Soha Ali Khan.
Kunal Khemu Career
Kunal started his career as a child artist in Doordarshan’s Ved Rahi-directed show Gul Gulshan. He made his film debut with Mahesh Bhatt’s film Sir. He was seen as a child artist in this film. After this film, he has also appeared as a child artist in Raja Hindustani, Zakhm, Bhai Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke.
After this, in the year 2005, he made his Bollywood debut as a lead actor with the film Kalyug. The film was directed by Mohit Suri. This year Khemu became a part of Madhur Bhandarkar’s debut film Traffic Signal.
After that he appeared in films like Khojte Rahe Jaoge and Jai Veeru. All these films of his did not prove to be very successful films at the box-office. In the year 2010, he appeared in Golmaal 3, the third part of director Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal series.
In 2012, Khemu once again appeared in the lead role in Mukesh Bhatt’s film Blood Money.
He also appeared in the fourth installment of Golmaal (film series) named Golmaal Again reprising his famous role of Laxman Sharma. He portrayed a noteworthy negative character in Malang and gained critical acclaim for his role in Kalank.
Awards and Honors
- 1998- Screen Award- Best Child Artist- Zakhm
- 2006- Stardust Awards- Superstar of tomorrow (Male)- Kalyug
Some Facts About Kunal Khemu
- Kunal Khemu started his career in acting in a tv serial Gul Gulshan in the late 1980s. He has also appeared in Raja Hindustani, hum hai rahi pyaar ke.
- Focussing on the studies and career, he quit the industry when he was 14 years old.
- Pulling up a lead role in ‘kalyug’ in 2005, the movie became a hit at the box office.
- Talking about his personal life, he was in a live-in relationship with Soha Ali Khan in 2013, later in 2014 he proposed her for marriage in Paris and by 2015 they had tied the knot.
- Now, he is a proud father of Inaya. Kunal Khemu is a wildlife photography lover, at least so is evident from his official Instagram handle.
1 thought on “Kunal Khemu Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More”