Manoj Muntashir is an Indian lyricist, poet and screenwriter. Following script writing for Kaun Banega Crorepati, he wrote several successful Hindi songs for films. These have included “Galliyan”, “Tere Sang Yaara”, “Kaun Tujhe”, “Dil Meri Na Sune”, “Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga” and “Teri Mitti
Manoj Muntashir Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Manoj Shukla|
|Profession||Lyricist, Poet, Screenwriter|
|Manoj Muntashir Height||In Centimeter- 173 cm|
In Meter- 1.73 m
In Feet- 5’8”
|Body Measurement||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 12 Inches
|Date Of Birth||27 February 1976|
|Manoj Muntashir Age (2021)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Gauriganj, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home town||Gauriganj, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||HAL School, Korwa, Amethi|
|Manoj Muntashir Wife||Neelam Muntashir|
|Parents||Father- Shiv Pratap Shukla|
Mother- Name Not Known
|Manoj Muntashir Net worth (2021)||3 Million USD|
Family, Early Life and Education
Manoj Muntashir was born on 27 February 1976 in Gauriganj, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh. Manoj Muntashir’s real name is Manoj Shukla. From there he completed his schooling. Since childhood, he loved to read and write. He loved composing new poems. Graduated from Allahabad University.
Manoj Muntashir Career
After completing his graduation, he reached Mumbai in 1999 in search of a job. Before moving to Mumbai, he worked for All India Radio in Allahabad for a salary of Rs 135. Before moving to Mumbai, he changed his last name to ‘Muntashir’.
In Mumbai, he met Anoop Jalota, where he got the job of writing hymns. Although he had never written a hymn before this, then due to lack of money, he took up this work.
In 2004, he got a chance to write a song for the film ‘Rang Rasiya’. Due to some reason this film was released almost a decade later in 2014.
In 2005, he got a chance to write lyrics for Kaun Banega Crorepati. After Kaun Banega Crorepati, he wrote the scripts for the reality television shows India’s Got Talent, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Indian Idol Junior. After working for a few years continuously for films in Bollywood, his popularity increased.
Song Written By Manoj Muntashir
Kaise Hua– Kabir Singh, Teri Mitti– Kesari, Kaun Tujhe– MS Dhoni, Galliyan– Ek Villain, Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga– Half Girlfriend, Tere Sang Yaara– Rustom.
Some Facts About Manoj Muntashir
- In 1997, Manoj received 135 rupees as the first salary to work in Allahabad Akashvani.
- When he reached Mumbai in 1999, Anoop Jalota Ji asked me to write a hymn. Although I had never written a bhajan, there was a slight problem, but money was needed and I wrote a bhajan. For that Anup Ji gave him a check of 3000 rupees. It was her first salary in Mumbai.
- 16 years ago, an official of Star TV saw his work, one day called him and asked that he would meet Amitabh Bachchan. Those were the days of his struggle, so Manoj felt that he was having fun. He then took him to a hotel, where he met Amitabh Bachchan.
- In this way, Manoj got the opportunity to write lyrics for Kaun Banega Crorepati in 2005.
- Manoj also writes poems his collection of poems ‘Meri Fitrat Hai Mastana’ is a great gift for those who love poems.
- Manoj Muntashir, who wrote a brilliant dialogue for a film like Bahubali 2, has written dialogues for the film ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’.
1 thought on “Manoj Muntashir Height, Age, Wife, Children, Biography & More”