Nawazuddin Siddiqui is an Indian actor known for his work in Hindi cinema. He is an alumnus of the National School of Drama.
Siddiqui’s feature film debut was in Patang (2012) opposite director Prashant Bhargava. He achieved international recognition for his work with director Anurag Kashyap in Black Friday (2007), Gangs of Wasseypur (2012), Duology and Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016).
Nawazuddin Siddiuqi Biography/Wiki
|Real Name||Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Nawazuddin Siddiqui Height||In Centimeter- 168 cm|
In Meter- 1.68 m
In Feet- 5’6 Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 65 kg|
In Pound- 143 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 38 Inches|
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 12 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||19 May 1974|
|Nawazuddin Siddiqui Age (2022)||48 Years|
|Birthplace||Budhana, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home town||Budhana, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||B.S.S. Inter College, Budhana, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/university||Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.|
The National School Of Drama, New Delhi,
|Food Habit||Non- Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Flying Kits, Watching Films, Farming.|
|Nawazuddin Siddiqui Girlfriend||Sunita Rajwar|
|Nawazuddin Siddiqui Wife||Anjali Kishore Pandey (Aka Aaliya)|
|Parents||Father– Late Nawabuddin Siddiqui (Farmer)|
|Sibling||Sister– Syama Tamshi Siddiqui (passed away at the age of 26 in 2018) and 1 More|
Brother– Shamas Nawab Siddiqui, Ayuzuddin Siddiqui, and 5 more
|Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Net worth (2022)||13 Million USD|
|Yearly Income||12 Crore +|
|Per Movies Charge||5- 6 Crore|
Family & Wife
Nawazuddin Siddiqui was born on 19 May 1974 in a Muslim family in Budhana town of Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh. His father is a farmer. He has seven brothers and two sisters.
If we talk about Nawazuddin’s marriage, then he is married to Anjali Kishore Pandey (Aaliya Siddiqui) in 2009, who is an actress. They have 2 children named Shora and Yaani
Early Life and Education
Nawazuddin completed his graduation in science from Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, after which he started working in a petrochemical company as a chemist. He has completed his graduation in theater from National School of Drama, Delhi.
His career started with films like Shool and Sarfarosh but his character in these films was for a very short time. After this he worked in many small and big films, his work was highly appreciated from all sides but he got real recognition from films like Peepli Live, Kahaani, Gangs of Wasseypur, The Lunch Box.
After constant struggles, he has now become a successful actor. and he has got his best acting in many films.
Awards and Honors
He has been awarded the National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the film Lunchbox as well as for the films Talaash, Kahaani, Gangs of Wasseypur and Dekh Indian Circus. Apart from this, he has also been honored with IIFA Awards, Screen Awards, Zee Cine Awards, Renault Star Gilt Awards and Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
Facts About Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- To fulfill his acting aspirations, Nawaz went to Delhi and joined a theater group. Since there was not enough money in the theatre, he worked as a watchman for his living.
- He was enrolled in the National School of Drama (NSD) and after passing out from NSD, in the year 2004, he went to Mumbai to pursue his acting career.
- In Mumbai (NSD), a senior who studied with him in Delhi allowed Nawazuddin to stay in his apartment on the condition that he would cook food for him.
- In the year 1999, she started her acting career in Bollywood with a very minor role in Aamir Khan’s film Sarfarosh.
- During his initial journey in the film industry, Nawaz worked in a film studio and due to which he got clichéd roles in films.
- Nawaz appeared in the 2003 comedy film- Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. Appeared in the role of a thief (Pocketman)
- He tried to work in the television industry, but he could not succeed.
- Between 2002 and 2005, he had no work and shared a flat in Mumbai with four people.
- In the year 2007, Nawaz got the lead role in Anurag Kashyap’s film Black Friday, due to which he started getting offers for other important roles.
- She played her first major role in films as a wedding singer- Chakku in Prashant Bhargava’s feature film Patang (2007–08).
- He appeared in a cameo role in the 2009 film Dev D’s Emotional Atyachar song.
- He was recognized as an actor in the 2010 Aamir Khan Productions film Peepli Live, in which he played a journalist.
- In the year 2012, Nawaz played the best role of an intelligence officer in the film Kahaani. Due to this, he became very popular.
- The role of Faisal Khan, played by him in Anurag Kashyap’s Gangs of Wasseypur, is considered one of the finest roles in Indian films.
- He played important roles in many films such as – Talaash, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Manjhi the Mountain Man, etc. His roles in these films were highly praised by critics.
Who is the wife of Nawazuddin Siddiqui?
Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s wife’s name is Aaliya Siddiqui, the couple got married in 2009.
How much does Nawazuddin Siddiqui charge per movie?
Nawazuddin Siddiqui per movie fee is 5 to 6 Crore INR
Where is Nawazuddin Siddiqui from?
Budhana, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh