Pat McAfee is a Yankee sports observer, full time wrestling color commentator, executive wrestler and former football punter and kickoff expert. McAfee is now signed to WWE, where he performs and is a color commentator for the SmackDown brand.
In April 2021, McAfee was proceed to SmackDown, becoming a color commentator on the Friday Night SmackDown program replacing fellow Pittsburgh native Corey Graves after Graves returned to Monday Night Raw.
Pat McAfee Wiki/Bio
|Pat McAfee Birth Name||Patrick Justin McAfee|
|Nick Name||Pat McAfee|
|Profession||Sports analyst, professional wrestling color commentator, professional wrestler and former football punter and kickoff specialist.|
|Pat McAfee Height||In Centimeter- 182 cm|
In Meter- 1.82 m
In Feet- 5’11””
|Pat McAfee Weight||In Kilogram- 106 kg|
In Pound- 233.70 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||2 May 1987|
|Pat McAfee Age (2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Plum, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Taurus|
|Home town||Plum, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US|
|School||Plum High School, Pennsylvania|
|Pat McAfee Wife||Samantha Ludy|
|Marriage Date||1 August 2020|
|Pat McAfee Parents||Father- Tim McAfee|
Mother- Sally McAfee
|Pat McAfee Sibling||Brother- Jason McAfee|
|Pat McAfee Net Worth (2022)||20 Million USD|
|Pat McAfee Salary||3 Million USD|
Childhood & Early Life
McAfee was born on May 2 1987 in Plum, Pittsburn, Pennsylvania to Tim and Sally McAfee He attended Plum High School, playing soccer, volleyball and football; and received collegiate interest for all three.
- McAfee got his first job at West Virginia as a freshman. He was 11-for-18 as a freshman on FG, and had 70 kickoffs for the season, with 20 touchbacks. McAfee’s most memorable moment came against Louisville in a 46–44 triple-overtime win, which was gained after a fortunate McAfee onside kick.
- McAfee established his junior season with a missed extra point against Western Michigan, finishing his streak of 106 consecutive extra points. He ended the season in the Fiesta Bowl with a 2-for-4 performance, having one kick blocked by Oklahoma. He was called to the ESPN All-Bowl Team following the bowl season.
- McAfee started his senior year in a 48–21 season-opening victory over Villanova in which he kicked two field goals, including a career-long of 52-yards, six extra points, and two punts.
- McAfee concluded his senior year with a career-best 44.7 yards per punt average, a Big East-leading 23 punts inside the 20-yard line, and a career-high 2,639 yards with a 65-yard long. He was called a finalist for the Ray Guy Award, losing out to Matt Fodge.
- McAfee was drafted in the 7th round with the 222nd overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft by the Indianapolis Colts.
- Throughout the 2020 NFL season, even being out of the NFL for four years, fans started making a push for McAfee to come out of retirement to play for his locality Pittsburgh Steelers, who fight with their punting during the season. McAfee “oneself added to the rumors by instantly tweeting a video of him punting after the Steelers released Dustin Colquitt without immediately signing a replacement.
- Following his retirement from football at the close of the 2016 season, McAfee bonded with Barstool Sports, where he grew the “Heartland” division of the company in Indianapolis and
- During 2018, McAfee began to emerge on WWE programming as a pre-show expert for the company’s NXT TakeOver events, starting with NXT TakeOver: New Orleans, where he pursued his mini-feud with Adam Cole.
- In December, it was disclosed that he had formally signed a multi-year contract with WWE, and formally signed the contract in February 2019.
- Pat McAfee then starting hosting live watch-along of WWE’s pay-per-views on YouTube, beginning with Fastlane, alongside a number of WWE wrestlers.
- In the buildup to WrestleMania, McAfee, his team and several special guests move to venue in an RV, that his friend Zito got stuck under an awning at MetLife Stadium, which was shoot for Pat McAfee’s Road to WrestleMania.
- On April 16, 2021, WWE declared that McAfee had been proceed to the SmackDown brand, serving as color commentator alongside Michael Cole as a face.
The Pat McAfee Foundation is a non profit organization with the object of granting assistance for the children of army personnel. McAfee work together with his father, Tim McAfee, to set up the foundation.
McAfee became engaged to his partner, Samantha Ludy, in February 2019.The two were wedded August 1, 2020, at Coxhall Gardens in Carmel, Indiana.