Pawan Kalyan is an Indian film actor, director, screenwriter, stunt coordinator, philanthropist, and politician. His films are predominantly in Telugu cinema. Kalyan is the younger brother of actor-politician Chiranjeevi, and made his debut in the 1996 film Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. Which was a remake of the Hindi film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. Pawan made his debut as a director with the sports drama film Johnny in 2003. In March 2014 he entered politics by forming Jana Sena Party.
Pawan Kalyan Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Konidela Kalyan Babu|
|Nick Name||Power Star|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Politician, Philanthropist|
|Debut Movie||Akkada Ammai Ikkada Abbai (1996)|
|Height||In Centimetre- 178 cm|
In Metre- 1.78 m
In Feet- 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 70 kg|
In Pound- 154 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 34 Inches
Biceps- 14 Inches
|Date Of Birth||2 September 1971|
|Pawan Kalyan Age (2021)||50 Years|
|Birthplace||Bapalta, Andra Pradesh, India|
|Home town||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Pawan Lakyan Wife||Nandini (1997-1999)|
Renu Desai (2009-2012)
Anna Lezhnewa (2013- Present)
|Children||Daughter- Aadhya Konidala|
Son- Akira Nandan
|Parents||Father- Venkat Rao Konidela |
Mother- Anjana Devi Konidela
|Sibling||Brother- 2 |
Nagendra Babu (Actor)
|Net worth (2021)||15 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||10 to 12 Crore INR|
Family, Early Life and Education
Pawan Kalyan was born on 2 September 1971 in Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh. His real name is Konidela Kalyan Babu. His father’s name was Konidela Venkata Rao and his mother’s name was Anjana Devi. His elder brother’s name is Chiranjeevi and Nagendra Babu. He began using the name “Pawan” after a martial arts presentation organized to showcase his training. He is also a black belt in karate.
Pawan Kalyan has been married thrice. He married Nandini in 1997, which lasted only till 1999. After this he married Renu Desai in 2009 but this marriage also did not last long and after that he married Anna Lezhneva in 2013. He had two children with his second wife, Renu Desai, and two more with Anna Lezhneva.
- Pawan Kalyan started his film career in 1996 through a Telugu film titled “Akkada Ammai Ikkada Abbai”.
- Pawan started taking his roots in the film industry and in 1998 he got a chance to appear in the film “Tholi Prema” and also won the “National Award” and 6 Nandi Awards for his brilliant performance on the silver screen.
- In the year 2008, he was seen in the film Jalsa, in which he appeared in the role of Sanjay “Sanju” Sahu.
- In the year 2012, Pawan appeared in the film Gabbar Singh.
- Talking about his recent films, Katamarayudu (2017), Agnyaathavaasi (2018), Vakeel Saab (2021).
- In the year 2022, his two movies Bheemla Nayak and Hari Hara Veera Mallu will be released.
As director, writer or producer, he did films like Johnny (2003), Sardaar Gabbar Singh (2016), Chal Mohan Ranga (2018).
Some Facts About Pawan Kalyan
- Pawan Kalyan’s real name is Konidela Kalyan Babu and he is the younger brother of actor-politician Chiranjeevi and Nagendra Babu.
- Pawan Kalyan holds a black belt in Karate and is also trained in martial arts. The actor has also worked as a stunt coordinator for his films such as Kushi, Teen Maar, and Badri.
- Pawan Kalyan dons many hats. Apart from acting, he is also a director, screenwriter, stunt coordinator, philanthropist, and politician. Pawan made his directorial debut in 2003 with Johnny.
- Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredi is one of the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time.
- In April 2001, Pawan Kalyan became the first ever South star to become the brand ambassador of Pepsi.
- Pawan Kalyan who first entered politics in 2008 as the president of Yuvarajyam, the youth wing of Praja Rajyam Party, that was founded by his brother Chiranjeevi. He however, later quit the party and formed his own political party Jana Sena Party in 2014 and campaigned extensively for the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and BJP alliance in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Pawan Kalyan became the most Googled celebrity-politician in India in 2014 – after he founded Jana Sena Party.