Payal Dev is an Indian playback singer and music composer who sings and composes music for Bollywood films. She sang “Ab Tohe Jane Na Doongi” from the film Bajirao Mastani as well as “Bhare Bazaar” from Namaste England. Dev made her debut as a composer in the song “Dil Jaaniye” for the film Khandaani Shafakhana. She also achieved success in composing Tum Hi Aana for the film Marjaavaan. She is also known for her rendition of the song “Genda Phool” which has 850 million views as of Sept 2021 in YouTube. Next she song “Baarish Ban Jaana” in 2021 The Song become hit
Payal Dev Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Payal Dev|
|Height||In Centimetre- 167 cm|
In Metre- 1.67 m
In Feet- 5’6”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 65 kg |
In Pound- 143 lbs
|Date Of Birth||26 February 1989|
|Payal Dev Age (2021)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Ramgarh, Bihar (Now Jharkhand)|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Ranchi Women’s College, Ranchi.|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate In Music|
|Payal Dev Husband||Aditya Dev|
|Parents||Father- Sameer Kumar Benerjee |
Mother- Anita Benerjee
|Net worth (2021)||1.5 Million USD|
|Charges Per Song||7 to 10 Lakh INR|
Payal Dev Early Life
Payal Dev was born on 26 February 1989 in Ramgarh city of Jharkhand. Payal’s father Sameer Kumar Banerjee is working in the Sirka coal mines of Ramgarh. Her mother, Anita Banerjee, is a homemaker. Payal’s mother Anita was versatile in music. Payal got music education from her mother.
Payal’s husband, Aditya Dev, is a music producer in Bollywood. The couple has a daughter, named Jazz.
After getting initial education from Ramgarh, Payal came to Jharkhand’s capital Ranchi. From there she completed her graduation in Music at Women’s College.
Payal Dev Career
Payal started playback singing at the age of 8. At the age of 17, she went to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams. Her career started in Mumbai by singing the jingles of television advertising and documentary, short films. She started career in Bollywood with gave voice in a Mashup Song of Grand Masti (2013). After that she got an opportunity to give voice in Ram Gopal Varma’s Satya 2.
Payal got fame with “Bajirao Mastani” song “Ab Tohe Jaane Na Dungi” and “Albela Sajan Ayo Re” in 2015. The song itself was composed in Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Payal gave his voice in 3 songs of this film. After this, she got the opportunity to sing songs for ‘Kabil’, ‘Baaghi 2’, ‘Student of the Year-2’ and ‘Namaste England’. Payal Dev has sung songs in dozens of movies of Bollywood so far.
Payal Dev Songs-
Some Facts About Payal Dev
- Payal has song songs in Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, and English Languages.
- She got music education from her mother.
- She has given her voice to films like ‘Bajirao Mastani’, ‘Kaabil’, ‘Genius’, “Nawabzaade’, and ‘Student of the Year – 2’.
- Before the films, Dev has given his voice in many commercials and short movies.Payal Dev
- In 2013, she got her first break in Bollywood with the title Song of Grand Masti. After that, Payal Dev got an opportunity to give her voice in Ram Gopal Varma’s film “Satya 2” (8 November 2013).
- Payal is well known for her superhits songs “ Albela Sajan Ayo Re” from the movie “Bajirao Mastani”.
- Payal Dev has received several awards for her singing within a short span of time and also won the title of Best Upcoming Female Vocalist of the year at the Mirchi Music Award.
- She is very versatile as a singer and She can soulfully render songs from different genres like pop, ghazals, western, jazz, hip-hop, rock, and more.