Ranveer Singh’s age is 37 Years as of 2022 and was born on 6 July 1985. He is a famous actor in the Indian Bollywood film industry and well known famous personality in India and all over the world.
Ranveer Singh Biography/Wiki
|Ranveer Singh’s Real Name||Ranveer Singh Bhavnani|
|Nick Name||Bittoo, Rambo|
|Debut Movie||Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)|
|Ranveer Singh Height||In Centimeter- 178 cm|
In Meter- 1.78 m
In feet- 5’10 Feet
|Ranveer Singh Weight||In Kilogram- 75 kg|
In Pound- 165 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 42 Inches|
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 16 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||6 July 1985|
|Ranveer Singh Age (2021)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Learner’s Academy, Mumbai|
|College/university||H.R. College Of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai.|
Indiana University, Bloomington, USA,
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Collecting Watches.|
|Ranveer Singh’s Girlfriend||Anushka Sharma|
|Ranveer Singh Wife||Deepika Padukone|
Marriage Date- 14 November 2018
|Parents||Father– Jagjeet Singh Bhavnani (Ranveer Singh Father)|
Mother– Anju Bhavnani
Sister– Ritika Bhavnani (Elder)
|Ranveer Singh Net worth (2022)||15 Million USD|
|Per Movie Fee||20 Crore INR|
Family, Sibling, and Wife
Ranveer Singh was born on 6 July 1985 in a Sindhi family in Mumbai. His father’s name is Jagjit Singh Bhavnani and mother’s name is Anju Bhavnani. His grandparents’ names were Sundar Singh Bhavnani and Chand Burke, who relocated to Mumbai after the partition of Pakistan’s Karachi from Sindh. He also has an elder sister named Ritika Bhavnani.
In 2018, Ranveer Singh married his girlfriend and Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone in Lake Combo, Italy.
Early Life and Education
Ranveer Singh’s early studies were in HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, apart from this, he has also obtained a bachelor’s degree in arts from Indiana University, USA. Ranveer wanted to become an actor since childhood, for this he used to participate in many plays and many oratory competitions organized in school.
Ranveer Singh Career
After Ranveer Singh’s film career, after returning to Mumbai from America, he worked as a copywriter in advertising for a few years. After that, in January 2010, he got an opportunity to audition in the film Band Baaja Baaraat, being produced under the banner of Yash Raj Films, in which he was offered the lead role.
Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, Kill Dil, and Baji Rao Mastani are some of the best movies of Ranveen. Ranveer has also been honored with many film world awards for his best performance in films.
Ranveer Singh has received 2 Filmfare Awards so far, including Best Male Debut Award for Band Baaja Baaraat (2010) and Best Actor Award for Bajirao Mastani (2016) starring Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone.
In 2018 He appeared in Indian Periodic Drama Romantic film Padmaavat and In action Comedy Film Simmba. In 2019 He Get Filmfare Award For Musical Drama Film Gully Boy.
Very soon he will be seen in Rohit Shetty’s action film Sooryavanshi and biographical sports film 83.
In 2022, his film Jayeshbhai Jordaar and Cirkus will be released. Whereas
His Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani will be released in 2023.
Facts About Ranveer Singh
- Ranveer belongs to a Sindhi family, his family shifted from Karachi to Mumbai at the time of partition of India.
- He is the maternal cousin of Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor, Harshvardhan Kapoor.
- He always wanted to be an actor, because he used to participate in the same plays etc. in his entire school.
- Prior to acting, he worked as a copywriter in advertising agencies like O&M and JWT.
- After joining the film industry, he removed Bhavnani from his name (Ranveer Singh Bhavnani) on the screen as he did not feel like a superstar.
- After his debut film Band Baaja Baaraat aired, it was rumored that Ranveer’s father had given 10 crore rupees to the filmmaker from his black earnings. But, he dismissed all these rumours and said that it is all nonsense, at that time my father was going through a recession, from which there is no question of giving money.
- If he did not become an actor in his life, he would have become a writer or DJ artist.
- He is the first Bollywood actor, whose fourth film crossed the 100 crore mark.
- The lead role in the film Bombay Velvet was first offered to Ranveer, but due to his busyness in other films, he could not give dates to Bombay Velvet. Due to which Ranbir Kapoor got the lead role in the film Bombay Velvet.
- During a scene in the film Bajirao Mastani, while performing dangerous stunts from the roof of a house, he suffered an injury to the ligaments of his right shoulder. After which he was taken to the hospital in Jaipur, where his shoulder was treated.
- To prepare for his role in the film Bajirao Mastani, he had moved away from his home, where he stopped using TV, phone, and internet.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also an amazing rapper.
- His nature is very quick-tempered.
- He has more than 200 shoes and more than 100 caps.
- He enjoys watching football, and is a big supporter of Arsenal Football Club in the English Premier League (EPL).
How many girlfriends Ranveer Singh had?
Ahana Deol, Anushka Sharma, Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra
Does Ranveer Singh belong to royal family?
He Belongs to a Sindhi Family, His grandparents’ names were Sundar Singh Bhavnani and Chand Burke, who relocated to Mumbai after the partition of Pakistan’s Karachi from Sindh.