Raveena Tandon is a well-known actress of Indian films. Due to her acting, she has won the love of many people in a very short time. Raveena Tandon is not only known as an actress but she is also known as a film producer. After achieving success in the world of films, Raveena has also played the role of judge and host in some TV reality shows.
Raveena Tandon Biography/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Raveena Tandon|
|Nick Name||Mast Mast Girl|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Model|
|Raveena Tandon Debut||Bollywood- Pathar Ke Phool (1991)|
Kannada- Upendra (1999)
TV- Isi Ka Naam Zindagi (2012)
|Raveena Tandon Height||In Centimeter- 168 cm|
In Meter- 1.68 m
In Feet- 5’6 Feet
|Raveena Tandon Weight||In Kilogram- 60 kg|
In Pound- 132 lbs
|Date Of Birth||26 October 1976|
|Raveena Tandon Age (2021)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai (Drop-out)|
|Raveena Tandon Husband||Anil Thadani|
|Raveena Tandon Marriage Date||22 February 2004|
|Children||Son– Ranbir Thadani|
Daughter– Rasha Thadani (Pooja, Chhaya- Adopted)
|Parents||Father– Ravi Tandon|
Mother– Veena Tandon
|Sibling||Brother– Rajeev Tandon (Actor)|
|Net worth (2021)||7 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||2 to 3 Crore INR|
Family & Husband
Raveena Tandon was born on 26 October 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Raveena’s father’s name is Ravi Tandon who is known as a producer by profession. Her mother’s name is Veena Tandon. Raveena’s name was derived from the name of her parents, Ravi and Veena were combined and named ‘Raveena’. Raveena has a brother named Rajeev Tandon. Rajeev is also an actor by profession.
Raveena Tandon married businessman Anil Thadani on 22 February 2004. Anil and Raveena have a son and a daughter. Her son’s name is Ranbir Thadani and daughter’s name is Rasha Thadani. Raveena had also adopted two girls, whose names are Pooja and Chhaya.
Early Life and Education
Raveena did her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai. After this, she took admission in Mithibai College, Mumbai to complete her further studies. Raveena had to leave college in the second year of her college because seeing her popularity among the people, the college administration had asked her to do so. As a child, Raveena wanted to become an IPS officer or a pilot. She never imagined becoming an actress.
Raveena made her acting debut in films from the year 1991. Raveena did an internship in a company during her college, where everyone praised her beauty and encouraged her to act in films. It was at the behest of the owner of that company that Raveena agreed to act in her first film ‘Pathar Ke Phool’. Raveena portrayed the lead character in this film along with actor Salman Khan.
In the year 1992, Raveena acted in the film Jeena Marna Tere Sang. Pooja Bhatt, Raveena Tandon and Deepak Tijori acted in the lead roles in this film.
In the same year, Raveena also made her debut in Telugu films. Raveena acted in two Telugu films that year named ‘Ratha Sardhi’ and ‘Bangaru Bullodu’.
In the year 1994 itself, Raveena was seen portraying the lead character in the film Andaz Apna Apna.
In the year 1995, Raveena acted in only three films. The first film of that year was titled ‘Takdeerwala’. After this he also acted in the film ‘Zamana Deewana’. That year ended with Raveena starring in the film ‘Saajan Ki Baaoon Mein’.
In the year 1996, Raveena acted in the superhit film ‘Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi’.
Raveena’s first film in the year 1997 was titled ‘Ziddi’.
In the year 1998, Raveena acted in the film Aunty No. 1′ had acted. After this film, Raveena’s next hit film of that year was named ‘Gharwali Baharwali’. The name of the next superhit film was ‘Dulhe Raja’.
In the year 1999, Raveena starred in the film Anari No. Started the year with 1′.
In the year 2000, Raveena acted in the film ‘Jung’. After this, he also acted in the film ‘Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye’ in the same year.
The year 2002 also started with Raveena’s blockbuster film ‘Akhiyon Se Goli Mare’. In the same year, Raveena acted in the film ‘Agni Varsha’.
From 2003 to 2005, Raveena was seen acting in some films. The names of those films are ‘Pran Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye’, ‘Stumped’, ‘Qayamat’, ‘L. O. C. Kargil’, ‘Jaago’, ‘Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke’, ‘Police Force: An Inside Story’, ‘Ek Se Badhe Ek’, ‘Dobara’ and ‘Pehlean: The Face of Truth‘.
In the year 2017, once again Raveena portrayed the main character in the film. The name of this film was ‘Shab‘.
Raveena Tandon is seen in the role of Kasturi Dogra in the web series Aranyak, released on 10 December 2021.
Awards and Honors
Raveena has won many awards due to her acting. Information about some of them is given below.
In 1992, he won the Lux New Face of the Year award for the film Patthar Ke Phool.
In the year 2002, she received the ‘Best Actress’ award for the film ‘Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence’.
In the year 2002, for the film ‘Aks’, ‘Special Performance Award’, ‘Best Supporting Actress Award’ and ‘Critics Award Female’ were awarded.
Raveena Tandon Controversy
- During the ongoing #MeToo movement in India, Raveena Tandon tweeted in support of the movement, following which several Twitter users linked her tweet to her past relationship with Akshay Kumar. However, later, he took to Twitter to say that he had tweeted not only because of his past life but because of what he had seen with women in the industry.
- In 2018, when there were several strikes by farmers in different states, Raveena tweeted that anyone who is causing damage to public properties and objects should be arrested immediately. After his tweet, he was trolled for his insensitivity and political leanings. She then immediately deleted her post and tweeted that she did not mean farmers and was talking about anti-social. He also blamed the media for distorting his comments.
- In 2018, Raveena was embroiled in controversy after shooting an advertisement in a ‘no camera zone’ at the Lingaraj temple in Odisha’s capital Bhubaneswar. The incident came to light after a clip of Raveena giving beauty tips at the Lingaraj temple in Odisha’s capital Bhubaneswar was uploaded on social media. An FIR was lodged against him by the temple authorities.
- In 2015, she sued for using her images for promotional reasons without her permission on matrimonial sites like Shaadi.com and ShaadiTimes.com.
Facts About Raveena Tandon
- Apart from films, from time to time she has also expressed her love for animals and so she supported “People for the Treatment of Animals” in November 2002 and for this she also sang a great song.
- If we talk about films, then he has also been awarded “Awadh Samman” by the government of Uttar Pradesh for the film “Aks”, which proved to be a milestone for her career.
- Apart from this, she was given the Filmfare Award for the film “Pathar Ke Phool” in 1992 in which she was awarded the Lux New Face of the Year.
- In 2001, she was awarded the National Film Award for the film “The Mother Victim of Marital Violence”, in which she was declared the best actress.
- In 2002, she was given the Filmfare Award for Special Performance for the film “Aks”.
- Apart from this, she was awarded Star Screen Award, Bengal Film Generalist Award for the film “Aks”, in which she was called Best Supporting Actress.
- In this episode, in 2012, she was given the Indian Film Festival of India Award, in which she was awarded in the role of Best Actress.
Who is Raveena Tondon’s Husband?
Businessman Anil Thadani .
Whose daughter is Raveena Tandon?
Father’s Name Ravi Tandon and Mother’s Name Veena Tandon
How many children does Raveena Tandon have?
Son – Ranbir Thadani, Daughters – Rasha Thadani,
Chhaya Tandon and Pooja Tandon (adopted) also have 2 daughters.