Sharad Malhotra is an Indian film and television actor. He is best known for his portrayal of Sagarpratap Singh in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Maharana Pratap Singh in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.
Sharad Malhotra Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Sharad Malhotra|
|Sharad Malhotra’s Height||In Centimeter- 173 cm|
In Meter- 1.73 m
In feet- 5’8 Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 65 kg|
In Pound-143 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 13 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||9 January 1983|
|Sharad Malhotra Age (2021)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata.|
|College/university||St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata.|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing Guitar, Reading|
|Sharad Malhotra’s Girlfriend||Divyanka Tripathi|
|Sharad Malhotra Wife/Spouse||Ripci Bhatia (Fashion Designer)|
Marriage Date- 21 April 2019
|Parents||Father- Not Know|
Mother- Not Know
Sister- Reema Pahwa (Elder)
|Sharad Malhotra’s Net worth(2021)||2 Million USD|
TV Serials & Movies
2004- Kabhie To Nazar Milao
2006-2009 Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
2016-18 Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki
2020-21 Naagin 5
2020- Bigg Boss 14
2012- From Sydney with Love
2016- My Father Godfather
2016- Ek Tera Saath
Family, Sibling, and Wife
Sharad Mahotra was born on 9 January 1983 in a middle class family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, information about his parents’ name is not yet available, he has an elder sister named Reema Pahwa, Sharad’s family is mainly resident of Kolkata West Bengal. In the year 2019, Sharad married Ripci Bhatia, who is a fashion designer by profession.
Early Life and Education
Sharad completing his schooling from St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata, and after that completed his graduation in commerce.
Sharad begin his profession with modeling and won the title of ‘Face of the Year Kolkata’. In 2004, he won the title of ‘Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj’ from Kolkata division. During the same year he made a television launch with the serial Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag. Sharad rose to fame with Zee TV’s show Banoo Main Teri Dulhann alongside Divyanka Tripathi in the leading character of Sagar Pratap Singh. After that he furthermore worked on Maharana Pratap, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki and Muskaan.
Facts About Sharad Malhotra
- Sharad Malhotra was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Sharad started his career with modeling and won the title of Face of the Year-Kolkata.
- In 2004, he won the title of Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj from the Kolkata division.
- In 2004, he also made his debut on television with the serial Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag.
- He is famous for his roles in the television serial Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, Banno Main Teri Dulhann and Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.
- Sharad won Indian Telly Award for the Best Onscreen Couple with Divyanka Tripathi for the TV show Banoo Main Teri Dulhann in 2017.
- In 2012, he made his debut in Bollywood with the film From Sydney with Love.
- He received Indian Telly Award for the ‘Best Actor Male (Critics)’ for the TV show Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.
- He also took part in sport reality show Box Cricket League (Season I and II) from the side of Kolkata Baabu Moshayes.
- In 2018-20, he appeared in the role of Raunak Singh in the Star India show Muskaan. he was cast opposite Yesha Rughani in this show.
- In 2020, He was seen in Ekta Kapoor famous TV series Naagin 5 as Veer Singhania.
- Malhotra is an animal lover and also has a pet dog named Musky.