Shloka Mehta is a businesswoman and she is currently working as a Director in Rosy Blue Foundation. This foundation works for reforms in the field of education. Apart from this foundation, She has also started a company named ‘Connect For’, which is associated with social work. Apart from this Shweta Mehta is Mukesh Ambani’s Daughter in Law, she got married to Akash Ambani.
Akshita Mudgal Bio/Wiki
|Shloka Mehta’s Real Name||Shloka Mehta|
|Shloka Mehta’s Height||In centimeter- 168|
In Meters – 1.68
In feet & inches – 5’6
|Weight||In Kilogram-55 kg|
In Pound- 121 Ibs
|Date of birth||11 July 1990|
|Shloka Mehta’s Age||31 years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.|
|College/university||Princeton University, New Jersey, USA|
London School Of Economics & Political Science, London
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music.|
|Marital status||Married (9 March 2019)|
|Shloka Mehta’s Husband||Akash Ambani ( Businessman)|
|Shloka Mehta’s Son||Prithvi (Born On 10 December 2020)|
|Parents||Father- Russell Mehta|
Mother- Mona Mehta
|Sibling||Brother- Viraj Mehta|
Sister- Diya Mehta
|Shloka Mehta’s Net worth||18 Million USD|
Family, Caste, and Childhood
Ambani family’s daughter-in-law Shloka is also related to a rich family of India and her father is a diamond businessman. Whose name is Russell Mehta. His mother’s name is Mona Mehta and she is a working woman. Shloka has one brother and one sister and is the youngest among her brother and sister. Her sister and mother together do the work of designing jewelry. Shloka’s father also has a brand named ‘Orra’, which is associated with the retail jewelry business.
Early Life and Education
Shloka Mehta was born in the year 1990 in the city of Mumbai, India. She did her education from Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai. After completing her schooling in the year 2009, She chose Princeton University in America to do her higher education. After which She obtained her degree in the subject of Anthropology from this university. After completing her degree, She joined the London School of Economics and Political Science and studied jurisprudence from there.
Shloka Mehta is a business woman and she is currently working as a Director in Rosie Blue Foundation. This foundation works for reforms in the field of education. Apart from this foundation, She has also started a company named ‘Connect For, which is associated with social work. Not only this, she also looks after the work of her father’s company and the name of her father’s company is Rosie Blue Diamond.
Facts Of Shloka Mehta
- In the year 2014, she returned to India after completing her studies abroad. After coming to India, She thought it better to do social service instead of business.
- Shloka Mehta loves animals and she works for them too. Apart from this, she also likes to stay fit and she pays a lot of attention to her health.
- Akash and Shloka have known each other for a long time and both of them have studied from the same school. Both of them met while studying at Dhirubhai Ambani International School. After which these two became good friends
- Shloka Mehta is fond of expensive and luxury vehicles. She has a collection of expensive vehicles like Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz, Bentley Luxury. Apart from this, She also has BMW and Audi.
- Shloka, the daughter of a diamond merchant, is fond of expensive jewellery. The necklace that Nita Ambani gave to Shloka at the time of marriage is said to be one of the most expensive jewels in the world. Talking about its value, this necklace studded with diamonds is worth about 300 crores. Apart from this, she also has Kundan, Pearl, Diamond and Gold jewelry.
Who is Shloka Mehta?
She is a Businesswoman & Daughter in Law Of Mukesh Ambani.
Shloka Mehta is whose Daughter?
She is The Daughter Of Diamond Merchant Russell Mehta.