Shraddha Arya is an Indian actress and model. She is known for playing the role of ‘Pakhi’ in the television serial Tumhari Pakhi. She has acted in many films like Hindi, Punjabi, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, and Tamil. Apart from this, she has also participated in some reality shows. Shraddha has worked in many TV serials and commercials. Apart from this, she has also appeared in music videos for songs. Shraddha has been seen in television commercials for various popular brands like TVS Scooty, Pearce, Johnson & Johnson, etc.
Shraddha Arya Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Shraddha Arya|
|Debut Movie||Tamil- Kalvanin Kadhali- 2006|
Bollywood- Nishabd- 2007
Telugu- Godava- 2007
Malayalam- Vandae Maatharam-2010
Kannada- Double Decker- 2011
Punjabi- Banjara- 2018
TV- Best Cine Stars Ki Khoj- 2004
|Height||In Centimetre- 168 cm|
In Metre- 1.60 m
In Feet- 5’6”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 kg |
In Pound- 119 lbs
|Date Of Birth||17 August 1987|
|Shraddha Arya Age (2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Home town||New Delhi, India|
|School||Hans Raj Model School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Delhi College Of Art & Commerce, New Delhi|
University Of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Photography, Reading Books, Cooking|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Alam Makkar (Lawyer)|
Jayant Ratti ( Ex. Fiance)
|Shraddha Arya Husband||Rahul Sharma (Indian Naval Officer)|
Marriage date- 16 November 2021
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Name Not Known
|Sibling||Brother- Name Not Known|
Sister- Divya Arya
|Net worth (2021)||6 Million USD|
Family, Early Life, and Education
Shraddha Arya was born on 17 August 1987 in New Delhi. In his family, he also has a sister named Divya Arya. Apart from this, she also has a brother.
She did her schooling at Hans Raj Model School, New Delhi. As a child, she was always competitive and won many school competitions. She attended the Delhi College of Arts and Economics and obtained a master’s degree in economics from the University of Mumbai. She made her television debut in 2004 with India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj. Since then she hasn’t looked back.
On 16 November 2021, Shraddha married Rahul Sharma, whose picture she also shared on social media.
Some Facts About Shraddha Arya
- In 2006, she made her debut as an actress in the Tamil film Kalvanin Kadhali.
- In the year 2007, she made her Bollywood debut with the film “Nishabd“. The film was directed by Ram Gopal Varma, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Jiah Khan along with Shraddha Arya.
- In the year 2007, she made her Telugu film debut as an actress in the film “Godava“.
- In the year 2010, she made her Malayalam film debut with the film “Vande Mataram” (Bilingual Film – in Tamil and Malayalam).
- In the year 2011, she made her Kannada debut with the film “Double Decker“.
- In 2018, she made her debut with the Punjabi film “Banjara“. The film stars Babbu Mann, Rana Ranbir, Gurpreet Bhangu, Jiya Mustafa, and Shraddha Arya.
- In 2004, Shraddha contested in the TV show “India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj” to be aired on Zee TV. She became the first runner-up.
- She made her television debut with the show “Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki” which aired on Life OK from 2011 to 2012.
- She rose to fame after playing the role of ‘Pakhi’ in Life OK’s TV serial “Tumhari Pakhi” (2013-14).
- She is best known for her roles in the television serials “Tumhari Pakhi (2013-14), “Dream Girl (2015-16),” and “Kundali Bhagya”.
- In the year 2019, Shraddha joined Nach Baliye 9 as a participant. In the same year, she joined Khatra Khatra as a guest.
- In the year 2021, joined the Indian Pro Music League and Bhagya Lakshmi as a guest.
Who is Shraddha Arya’s husband?
Shraddha Arya’s husband’s name is Rahul Sharma and he works in the Navy.
When did Shraddha Arya get married?
Shraddha Arya got married on 16 November 2021.
What is the name of Shraddha Arya’s husband?
Shraddha Arya’s husband’s name is Rahul Sharma.