Smriti Mandhana has become a well-known name in the world of cricket. She is an Indian women’s cricket player and represents India on behalf of the women’s cricket team.
Smriti Mandhana’s Bio
|Real Name/ Full Name||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Profession||Indian Women Cricketer|
|Smriti Mandhana’s Height||5 feet 4 inch|
|Born||18 July 1996|
|Smriti Mandhana’s Age (2021)||24 Years|
|Smriti Mandhana’s Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Chintaman Rao College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Singing, Reading, Cooking.|
|Smriti Mandhana’s Boyfriend||N/A|
|Smriti Mandhana’s Parents||Shriniwas Mandhana (Father)|
Smita Mandhana (Mother)
|International||Test- ENG Women vs IND Women at Wormsley – August 13 – 16, 2014|
ODI- IND Women vs Bdesh Wmn at Ahmedabad – April 10, 2013
T20- IND Women vs Bdesh Wmn at Vadodara – April 05, 2013
|Batting Style||Left Hand Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right Arm Off break|
|Jersey Number||#18 (India)|
|Coach/ Mentor||Anant Tambvekar|
|Team||Brisbane Heat Women, India Green Women,|
India Women, Maharashtra Women,
Southern Brave (Women),Western Storm
|Smriti Mandhana’s Net Worth||22 Crores, A Grade Contract With BCCI|
Facts About Smriti
- Smriti has been very interested in playing cricket since the beginning. When Smriti was young, she used to watch her brother playing cricket. His brother Shravan also became a part of the Under-15 team for Maharashtra. Seeing her brother earning a name, Smriti’s mind was also to move forward in this direction.
- She first learned the methods of cricket under Anant Tambakar. Anant Tambekar is a Junior State Coach.
- Smriti Mandhana belongs to the Marwari community. Her father Shri Niwas Mandhana has also been a district level cricketer. Her mother’s name is Smita Mandhana who is a housewife.
- At the age of just 9, Smriti was selected as a cricketer in the Under-15 Maharashtra team and at the age of 11, she made her place in the Under-19 team. As soon as Smriti Mandhana was selected in the Under-19 team, her family started taking care of her from her diet to her cricket practice and cricket program. Due to all this, Smriti Mandhana did not face much problem in playing cricket.
- Smriti Mandhana played her first Test match against England on 13 August 2014 and she played her first international ODI against Bangladesh on 10 April 2013. This match was played in Ahmedabad.
- He started his T20 career on 5 April 2013 and played his first match against Bangladesh which took place in England.
- During 2016, Smriti Mandhana showed her tremendous game for India Red during the Women’s Challenger Trophy and scored 3 half-centuries. In these half-centuries, his innings of 62 runs is also included.
- Smriti Mandhana took the flight of her career when she became the first woman to score a double century in 1 day in an ODI in October 2013, a match played in the Under-19 team in which Smriti scored 224 runs in just 150 balls without getting out. Were. This match took place against Gujarat, this match was played at the Alambik Cricket Ground in Vadodara.
- Smriti is an integral part of the Indian Women’s IPL where she captains the IPL Trailblazers.
- Smriti Mandhana, who has made her own identity in the matter of cricket, is also called National Crush. We get to see their beautiful photos on social media every day. Often you will see good comments and likes of people on their photos. She is no less than an actress in terms of beauty. That is why people also call Smriti Mandhana as National Crush.
- Playing against Gujarat in October 2013, Mandhana became the first Indian woman cricketer to score a double century in an ODI. She scored 224 runs in just 150 balls in the West Zone Under-19 tournament.
- Arjuna Award- 2018
- ICC Women’s ODI Player Of the Year 2018
1 thought on “Smriti Mandhana- Age, Height, Family, Biography And More”