Sobhita Dhulipala is an Indian supermodel and beauty pageant titleholder. She won the Miss Earth India 2013 title and represented India at Miss Earth 2013 Philippines. Sobhita Dhulipala is an Indian film actress and model, who has made her name like Miss Eco Beauty, Miss Talent etc. Apart from this, Sobhita has also appeared in Kingfisher Bikini Calendar Year 2014.
Sobhita Dhulipala Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Sobhita Dhulipala|
|Profession||Actress & Model|
|Debut Movie||Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016)|
|Sobhita Dhulipala Height||In Centimeter- 175 cm|
In Meter- 1.75 m
In Feet- 5’9”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 52 kg |
In Pound- 115 lbs
|Sobhita Dhulipala DOB||31 May 1992|
|Sobhita Dhulipala Age (2021)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Tenali, Andhra Pradesh|
|Home town||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Little Angel School, Visakhapatnam|
Visakha Valley School, Visakhapatnam
|College/University||H. R. College Of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai.|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading, Gardening, Painting, Writing|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Pranav Mishra (Fashion Designer)|
|Parents||Father– Venugopal Rao|
Mother– Santha Rao
Sister– Samantha (Younger)
|Sobhita Dhulipala Net worth (2021)||3 Million USD|
|Charges Per Movie||N/A|
Family, Early Life and Education
Sobhita Dhulipala was born on 31 May 1992 in Tenali, Andhra Pradesh. When she was three years old, she moved with her family to Visakhapatnam and spent her childhood there.
Sobhita completed her schooling in Little Angels. On completion of her high school, she moved to Mumbai with her family and obtained a degree in commerce from HR College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. Sobhita Dhulipala is also a trained classical dancer in Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi.
Sobhita Dhulipala Career
Dhulipala debuted in thriller film Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016) and she went on to star in the Telugu spy film Goodachari (2018) and the Amazon Video drama series Made in Heaven (2019).
In 2021, Sobhita played the character of Sharada Kurup in the Malayalam film Kurup.
In the year 2022, Dhulipala is going to appear in the Hindi film Sitara and Major, And will be seen in the American film Monkey Man.
Some Facts About Sobhita Dhulipala
- Before acting, Sobhita started her career with modeling. Upon her friend’s suggestion, she participated in Miss India. Later, in 2013, she won the title of Femina Miss India South and represented India at Miss Earth, Philippines.
- She’s also the winner of Miss Eco Beauty, Miss Stylish Hair, and Miss Photogenic.
- Sobhita has also featured in the Kingfisher Calendar for the year 2014.
- She made her Bollywood debut opposite Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vicky Kaushal in Anurag Kashyap’s directorial film, Raman Raghav 2.0. Though the movie did average business at the box office, Sobhita owned the 70 mm screen. The film premiered at Cannes Film Festival 2016, where she was nominated for Best Supporting Performance.
- In 2018, Sobhita made her Telugu debut in director Shashi Kiran Tikka’s Goodachari. She was highly praised for her astounding performance as Sameera Rao in the same.
- Sobhita is a trained classical Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She is also a travel freak.
- She is reportedly in a relationship with Pranav Mishra, a fashion designer by profession.
1 thought on “Sobhita Dhulipala Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affairs & More”