Sonal Sehgal is a Bollywood Movie and Television Actress. She did a notable lead role in her debut Bollywood movie Aashayein in 2010. Apart from being an actor, Sonal Sehgal is a Screenwriter, Book Author & TEDx Speaker. She started her career as an assistant Ad filmmaker. She had lead roles in Television Serials like Saara Akaash and Hotel Kingston.
Sonal Sehgal Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Sonal Sehgal Kamath|
|Profession||Actress, Screenwriter, Author|
|Height||In Centimeter- 168 cm|
In Meter- 1.68 m
In Feet- 5’6 Feet
|Weight||In Kilogram- 55kg |
In Pound- 121 lbs
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||13 July 1981|
|Sonal Sehgal Age (2022)||41 Years|
|College/University||New York University (Diploma In Film Making)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Writing, Reading|
|Husband||Naresh Kamath (Musician) (2011)|
|Parents||Father- Yogindra Pal Sehgal|
Mother- Daman Sehgal
|Net worth (2021)||1 to 5 Million|
Sonal Sehgal Early Life
In the beginning, Sonal Sehgal assisted ad filmmaker and director Pradeep Sarkar. Later she worked as an ad script writer for different advertising agencies in New Delhi.
Sonal Sehgal joined theater with the aim of earning her name in the field of acting and worked in the play “Mad About Money” by screenwriter-director Mahesh Dattani and came into limelight due to her performance in this play.
Sonal Sehgal Personal Life
Sonal was born on 13th July 1981 in Chandigarh, Punjab. She is 40 years of age as in 2021. Her father’s name is Yoginder Pal Sehgal and mother’s name is Daman Sehgal. She got married to musician Naresh Kamath in the year 2011.
Some Facts About Sonal Sehgal
- Her debut Television Serial was Saara Akaash on Star Plus directed by Gurudev Bhalla in 2003
- Sonal’s second Television appearance came in serial Hotel Kingston on Star One in 2005. She played the lead role Shelly Sahai who is an NRI
- Sonal made her Bollywood debut with Hindi Film U, Bomsi & Me in 2005.
- Sonal did a cameo appearance as model in Amir Khan starrer blockbuster movie Ghajini in 2008.
- In 2009, Sonal worked as the lead role in movie Radio starring Himesh Reshammiya.
- The most prominent role in Sonal’s career came in movie Aashayein in 2010.
- Sonal played a lead role in comedy movie Future to bright hai Ji in 2012.
- Sonal worked in a lead role in biography film Mantostaan in 2017
- She worked as a writer and lead actor in Rahat Kazmi’s Lihaaf: The Quilt in 2019.
- As a Lyricist she wrote songs for many Punjabi and Hindi albums. Some of her songs are, Chadi Jawani with Jassy B, Botla Sarab Diyan with Bally Sagoo, Ghungat by Pankaj Udhas
- Sonal wrote the lyrics of song Saawariya, composed by his husband Naresh Kamath.
- Sonal published her first book The Day That Nothing Happened in 2018. It is a fictional story about people travelling to a Multiverse.
- Sonal’s Manny as a producer was released in December 2020, in which Sonal also played the character of Maya.
Who is Sonal Sehgal?
Sonal Sehgal is an Indian Actress, Writer, Producer.
How old is Sonal Sehgal?
Sonal was born on 13 July 1981, she is 40 years old in the year 2021.