Sonu Sood is an Indian Actor, model, and producer, who workes in Hindi Telugu and Tamil Films, he has received the Filmfare award for best villain and best supporting actor awards in 2009 in the Telugu film Arundhati. In 2010 for the film Dabang also he was awarded Apsara best negative role and IIFA Filmfare was awarded in the best negative role. Sonu Sood’s age is 48 years as of 2021.
|Profession||Producer, Actor, Model|
|Height||In centimeter – 185cmIn meters-1.85mIn feet & inches – 6ft|
|Date of birth||30 July 1973|
|Sonu Sood Age||48 years|
|Home town||Moga Punjab|
|School||Sacred Heart School, Moha Punjab|
|College/university||Yashwantrao Chavan college of engineering, Nagpur|
|Children||Ayan Sood , Eshaan sood|
|Parents||Shakti Sagar Sood (father) and Saroj Sood (mother)|
|sibling||Sister- Monika sood , malvika sood|
|Tamil file||Kallazhagar (1999)|
|Telugu film||Hands up (2000)|
|Bollywood film||shaheed-E-Azam (2002)|
|English film||Rockin’ Meera (2006)|
|Producer||Tutak tutak tukiya (2016)|
|Net Income||130 Crore INR|
Facts about Sonu Sood
- Sonu Sood came to the film industry with no godfather, he is a self-made man in this film industry.
- Before acting, he was doing modeling and tool part in Grasim Mr. India Contest, reached up to top 5.
- He is a very humble and spiritual being, helped numerous people during Covid.
- Sonu Sood idole is Sylvester stallone for his bodybuilding.
- When he was in the second year of his engineering he decided to work in modeling and made the decision
- After graduation, Sonu Sood started to search for work in Mumbai.
- During his struggling days, he worked in a private company for everyday expenses
- He got his first film in 1999 in Tamil Kallazhagar
- He got an opportunity in Bollywood in 2002 with shaheed-e-Azam.
- Sonu Sood has worked in many mos popular films like ashiq banaya apne, dabaang, Happy new year, Gabbar is back, Simba.
- Jackie chan and Sonu Sood both are very good friends, they working together for Kung Fu Yoga.
- He is the state icon of Punjab elected by the state election commission.
- He also has a good charity foundation to help people from all walks of life.
- He also has an IAS coaching scholarship for free coaching to talented people who cannot afford to have coaching classes.
- Due to the common surname of miss India finalist, Asmita Sood was mistakenly his sister.
- He had worked in six different language movies Hindi Tamil Telugu Kannada English and Punjabi
- Sonu Sood is very spiritual but he had given up for 4 long years because of demise of his mother.
- He has also appeared in many magazines like you and I, Health and nutrition, Just urbane, and Krunch Today.
- He has a production house called shakti Sagar production.
Sonu Sood controversies
Sonu Sood landed in a controversy with Sheetal Talwar in a fraud case where Sonu Sood lent him a property which is in Yari Road, Mumbai stating that the property is free of any kind of legal dispute but it wasn’t.
Sonu Sood landed in another controversy when he stepped out of the film of Manikarnika state that he is not comfortable with the female director, after this Kangna alleged him for leaving the film. To reply to this Sonu Sood told, Kangna is one of my friends and always remains one, but here she is playing the victim card and making the entire issue with male chauvinism. He also added that he had worked with Farah khan too, their work equation is supered so I don’t have a kind of problem working with a female director, it just thing is not matching, that all I would like to say.
Sonu Sood also landed in controversy with govt where the IT department conducted a survey at various premises of actor Sonu Sood, they came to know that the actor and his associate were incriminating the evidence to tax evasion found. The main source was unaccounted income from the bogus.