Tahir Raj Bhasin is a popular Indian film actor who rose to fame from the film Mardani. He started his career by playing the role of Bamby in Bollywood fim Kismat Love Paisa Dilli (2002). Bhasin received Best Actor in a Negative Role (Male) for his debut fillm Mardaani at Screen Awards 2014.
Tahir Raj Basin Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Tahir Raj Bhasin|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Debut Movie||Mardaani (2014)|
|Height||In Centimeter- 178 cm|
In Meter- 1.78 m
In Feet- 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 76 kg|
In Pound- 168 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 32 Inches
Biceps- 13 Inches
|Date Of Birth||21 April 1987|
|Tahir Raj Bhasin Age (2021)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Home town||New Delhi, India|
|College/University||Hindu College, Delhi.|
University Of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Travelling|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Name Not Known
|Sibling||Name Not Known|
|Net worth (2021)||N/A|
|Charges Per Movie||N/A|
Tahir Raj Bhasin Family
Tahir Raj Bhasin was born on 21 April 1987 in Delhi, India to a Hindu family. His father is Punjabi while mother is a Kashmiri-Maharashtrian. All the male members of his family except him, work in the aviation industry. His younger brother is a pilot in Cathay Pacific while his father and grandfather were fighter plane pilots in Indian Air Force. His mother is an employee in the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
Early Life and Education
Tahir is graduated in political science from Hindu College, Delhi University. He then did his post-graduation in global media communications from the University of Melbourne, Australia.
He was very passionate about acting since his childhood. He was very active in extra-curricular activities during his schooling days.
Tahir started his Bollywood career playing small and guest roles in Hindi films. He was seen in special appearances in a few Bollywood movies like Kismat Love Paisa Dilli as Bamby, Kai Po Che and One by Two.
his actual Bollywood debut film was Mardaani, in which he played a negative character and won the Best Actor in a Negative Role (Male) Award for the same as well.
Later he was seen in movie Force 2. In 2018, he acted in the biological drama film Manto. Then, he acted in director Nitesh Tiwari’s film Chhichhore as Derek.
In the year 2021, he appeared in the role of Sunil Gavaskar in the film 83. Apart from this, two of his films are yet to be released, Looop Lapeta and Bulbul Tarang.
Some Facts About Tahir Raj Basin
- Tahir Raj Bhasin was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- He joined Barry John Acting School at a very early age (15 years) to improve his acting skills.
- He had been in relationships when he was in school and college.
- Bhasin did a workshop with a great theatre personality, Aamir Raza Hussain.
- He worked as an anchor in a campus-talk-show in a news channel of a news production company, when he was 18 years old.
- Bhasin attended Naseeruddin Shah’s summer intensive acting and voice training program.
- He did a ramp walk for Smile foundation’s ramp event ‘Ramp for Champs’ to support the organization. The income raised from this event was used to educate girl children.
- In 2017, he ranked in the list of top 50 most desirable men organized by The Times of India.
- He has appeared in commercial television advertisements such as Maruti Suzuki, Amazon, Samsung and Thums-Up.