Tej Pratap Yadav is an Indian politician. He was a cabinet minister for Health in Government of Bihar. He was elected to the Bihar Legislative Assembly from the Mahua constituency as a member of the Rashtriya Janata Dal in 2015. He is the eldest son of former Bihar chief ministers Lalu Prasad Yadav and Rabri Devi.
Tej Pratap Yadav Biography/ Wiki
|Tej Pratap Yadav Real Name||Tej Pratap Yadav|
|Political Party||Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD)|
|Tej Pratap Yadav Height||In Centimeter- 173 cm|
In Meter- 1.73 m
In Feet- 5’8”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 65 Kg |
In Pound- 143 lbs
|Date Of Birth||21 November 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Tej Pratap Yadav Age (2022)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Phulwaria, Gopalganj, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Scorpio|
|Home town||Phulwaria, Gopalganj, Bihar, India|
|College/University||Bihar National College, Patna|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass|
|Caste||Other Backward Class (OBC)|
|Address||208, Kautilya Nagar, MP-MLA Colony, BV College, Patna|
|Tej Pratap Yadav Wife||Aishwarya Rai|
|Marriage Date||12 May 2018|
|Children||Son- NoneDaughter- None|
|Parents||Father– Lalu Prasad Yadav (Politician)|
Mother– Rabri Devi (Politician)
|Sibling||Brother– Tejasvi Yadav |
Sister– Misha Bharti, Rohini Acharya, Chanda, Ragini, Dhannu, Hema, Laxmi
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Playing Flute & Cricket, Listing to music|
|Tej Pratap Yadav Net Worth 2022||₹ 5 Crore 88 Lakh 90 Thousand (Tejashwi Yadav told in the affidavit during his nomination in the 2020 Bihar assembly elections)|
Family, Early Life and Education
Tej Pratap Yadav was born on 16 April 1988 in Patna. He is the eldest son among the seven daughters and two sons of two former Chief Ministers of Bihar, Lalu Prasad Yadav and his wife Rabri Devi.
Tej completed his education up to 12th standard. Intermediate from BSEB.
He was married to Aishwarya Rai, grand daughter of Bihar’s ex-Chief Minister Daroga Prasad Rai. He has been accused by his wife of beating her and using drugs, and also of cross-dressing.
He became a Cabinet Minister of Health in Nitish Kumar’s government from November 2015 till July 2017.
In December 2015, the Environment Minister of Bihar, he promoted horse-riding as an initiative to curb pollution in the state.
The marital discord between Yadav and Aishwarya Rai, daughter of Chandrika Roy, resulted into political “subplot in fight for Parsa seat” of Bihar Assembly, in 2020. Aishwarya also urged the public to vote for CM Nitish Kumar, who is a key political rival of her husband’s family.
Tej Pratap Yadav Controversy
- In November 2015, Tej Pratap and his brother Tejashwi had submitted their affidavits along with their nomination papers for the legislative elections. But, the education certificates sparked controversy as according to the affidavit, Tej Pratap passed intermediate in 2010, while Tejashwi passed class 9 in 2006, which meant that Tej Pratap was 25, and Tejashwi was 26. were. It completely changed the equation. According to his age, Tej Pratap was younger than Tejashwi, which was wrong.
- On 13 May 2016, journalist Rajdev Ranjan was shot dead by unidentified assailants riding a bike near the crowded Station Road in Siwan, Bihar. After the murder, Ranjan’s wife had filed a case accusing Tej Pratap of being part of a conspiracy to murder. The Supreme Court had asked the CBI to investigate after Tej Pratap was seen in a photograph with Mohammad Kaif, an aide of criminal-politician Mohammad Shahabuddin. In September 2016, the Supreme Court sent notices to Tej Pratap Yadav and Shahabuddin, but in March 2018, the Supreme Court acquitted Tej Pratap and Shahabuddin for lack of evidence.
- In June 2017, Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BCPL) had canceled his petrol pump license because he had given false information about the owner of the land.
- In November 2017, he threatened to kill PM Narendra Modi after his father’s security was changed from Z+ to Z.
- In February 2018, he was accused of building a temple without permission and land ownership.
- In August 2019, his wife and he separated. In August 2019, his wife, Aishwarya Rai alleged that her husband was a drug addict and often dressed like Radha, Krishna and Shiva while claiming to be their avatars.