Tina Datta is an Indian actress. She is best known for playing the role of Ichcha and Meethi in Colors TV’s soap opera Uttaran (2009-2015). She participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi in 2016. She appeared in the mythological show Shani and the supernatural horror series Daayan.
Tina Dutta Bio/Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Tinasha Dutta|
|Height||In Centimeter- 155 cm|
In Meter- 1.55 m
In Feet- 5’1”
|Weight||In Kilogram- 55 kg|
In Pound- 121 lbs
|Tina Dutta Date Of Birth||27 November 1986|
|Tina Dutta Age (2021)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Home town||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Meghmala Roy Education Centre, Behala, KolkataSt. Paul’s Boarding And Day School, Kolkata|
|College/University||University Of Calcutta, Kolkata|
|Hobbies||Travelling , Listening To Music|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Mahesh Kumar Jaiswal (Supervising Producer)|
Paresh Mehta (Businessman)
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Name not known
|Sibling||Brother– Debraj Dutta|
|Net worth (2021)||2 Million USD|
|Charges Per Episode||30-50 Thousand INR|
Family, Early Life and Education
Tina Dutta was born on 27 November 1991 in Kolkata, West Bengal. He belongs to a Bengali Hindu family. Apart from him in the family, he also has an elder brother Devraj Dutta. Tina started working in television and films from the age of just 5.
Tina Dutta got her early education from St. Paul’s Boarding and Day School. After which he completed his graduation from Calcutta University. Along with studies, Tina also worked in television and film. She is a very good dancer and has also taken professional dance training.
Tina Dutta Career
At the age of 5, Datta acted in a television serial called Sister Nivedita she soon started acting in films, where she played the heroine’s daughter in Pita Matar Santaan, Dus Number Bari, Sagar Kanya, and many other roles. She acted in Bengali television soaps like Khela where she played a thug whom Dipankar De hires to spy on his daughters-in-law, Sudipta and Durga.
Datta acted in Rituparno Ghosh’s 2003 movie Chokher Bali alongside Aishwarya Rai. She later played the role of young Lalita in the 2005 movie Parineeta.
Dattaa played a role of black magic victim in one of the stories of Koi Aane Ko Hai on Colors TV.
Datta was signed as lead role in 2009 Indian television series Uttaran as an adult Ichcha, replacing Sparsh Khanchandani and, for which she earned earned acclaim and recognition for this role. The series followed the story of two friends Ichcha and Tapasya, who hail from different strata of the society. Uttaran opened up newer international markets for Indian Television, making Datta a household name beyond the country’s shores. For Uttaran, Datta received numerous accolades and nominations, she also played her on screen daughter Meethi.
Notable work in Uttaran and popularly known as Ichcha.
Some Facts About Tina Dutta
- He started his television career in 2007 with the TV show Khela.
- Tina Dutta was born and brought up in Kolkata.
- Tina is popular for the TV show Uttaran, in which she worked as a lead actress for 6 years.
- In 2010, she was awarded the Kalakar Award, which was given to her in the Best New Face (Female) category.
- In 2010, she won the Best Actress Award at the Producers Guild Film Awards.
- In 2014, she participated in season 7 of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
- She has also participated in many comedy shows, Comedy Circus, Comedy Nights with Kapil, Comedy Nights Bachao etc.
- In 2016, he participated in the sports reality show “Box Cricket League”. In this season, she was seen playing for Ahmedabad Express.
- In 2005, she appeared in the Hindi film Parineeta. In this film, she played the role of young Lalita.