Tom Cruise is one of the biggest cinema stars as he has been there for the last three decades he debut in 1981 in the romantic film Endless Love. Tom Cruise has been appeared in more than 40 featured films and won three Oscar and billions in the box office.
|Tom Cruise’s Name||Thomas Cruise Mapother IV|
|Profession||American Actor and Filmmaker|
|Tom Cruise’s Height||In centimeter 177Cm|
In Meter 1.77m
In feet 5’10
|Weight||In Kilogram 68kg|
In Pounds 150 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest 44 inches|
Waist 32 Inches
Biceps 16 inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||03-Jul-1962|
|Tom Cruise Age||59 Years|
|Birthplace||Syracuse, New York, U.S.|
|Religion||Scientology (Ethnicity) German, English, Irish|
|Home town||Syracuse, New York, U.S.|
|School||Robert Hopkins Public School, Ottawa, Ontario Canada, Henry Munro Middle School, Ottawa, Canada, Franciscan Seminary, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Educational||High School (Drop Out)|
|Tom Cruise’s Girlfriend||Diane Cox (1980-1981), |
Melissa Gilbert, Actress (1982),
Heather Locklear, Actress (1982),
Rebecca De Mornay, Actress (!983-1985)
Patti Scialfa, Singer (1985)
Cher, Singer (1985-1986)
Mimi Rogers, Actress (1986-1990)
Nicole Kidman, Actress (1990-2001)
Penelope Cruz, Actress (2001-2004)
Nazanin Boniadi, Actress (2004-2005)
Sofia Vergara, Actress (2005)
Katie Holmes, Actress (2005-2012)
Cynthia Jorge, Restaurant Owner (2012-present)
|Tom Cruise Wife||Mimi Rogers (1987-1990)|
Nicole Kidman (1990-2001)
Katie Holmes (2006-2012)
|Children||Son – Connor Cruise, Actor (born 1995)Daughter – Isabella Jane Cruise (born 1992), Suri Cruise (born 2006)|
|Parents||Father – Thomas Mapother III (Electrical engineer)Mother – Mary Lee Pfeiffer (Educator)|
|Sibling||sister – Lee Ann Mapother, Cass Mapother,Marian Mapother|
|Tom Cruise’s Net worth||$600 Million|
Early Days of Tom Cruise
He is born in Syracuse, New York, as the son of his mother is Mary Lee, and his father Thomas Cruise Mapother III. Tom’s father was an electrical engineer and his mother worked as a special education teacher. He has three sisters.
He had a tough childhood and grew up in near-poverty. His father was an abusive man who often used to beat young Tom at the slightest of mistake, he describe his father as Merchant of Chaos.
The family moved to Canada when his father got a job with the Canadian Armed Forces. However, his parents broke up within a few years and Tom Cruise came back to the U.S. with his mother and sisters and lived with them.
He started getting involved in drama as a school student and when his teacher saw his acting skill he encourage him to go of the acting. But as a teenager, he briefly attended a Franciscan seminary in Cincinnati on a church scholarship and was aspired to become a Catholic priest.
Facts About Tom Cruise
- Tom Cruise offen do smoke but does not consume alcohol.
- Tom Cruise childhood is not that good condition, he grew up near to poverty.
- His father was too abusive and Tom use to described him as “a merchant of chaos”.
- During his school days he was very good in sports and the faviout sports is Floor Hockey.
- When he was 14 years old he changed 15 schools.
- He is left hander for everything but for writing he uses his right hand.
- In 1988 he won Razzie award for the worst actor for the film Cocktail and he won the Golden Globe award for best actor in the film “Born on the Fourth of July” in 1989.
- Tom Cruise have never allowed anyone to use his image in figure or in the video game.
- He has niminated for thr Oscar three time in his entire career but never won it.
- In 1996 for the film “Jerry Maguire” he has won his second golden globe award and also nominated for the seconf time.
- Tom Cruise most successful film is Mission Impossible series which was started in 1996 in more than 3000 theaters.
- Japan celerate 10th oct 2006 as a Tom Cruise day because he has visited to japan for holiday more than any other celebrity.
In 2013 it was reported that Katie Holmes took divorce from tom cruise because of his Scientology as he wanted there child Suri to follow Scientology and Katie Holmes doesn’t like this and to protect her child she took divorce.
It was also reported that he was not on good terms with his director Steven Spielberg due to his psychiatry
What is Tom Cruise’s salary?
$50 Million Per Year
What disease does Tom Cruise have?
Cruise spent his childhood trying to hide his dyslexia from his peers. Diagnosed at the age of seven, Cruise describes his younger self as a “functionally illiterate”.
Is Tom Cruise rich?
Tom Cruise is an American producer and film actor from New York. He is one of the best actors of all time. He is the 3rd richest actor worldwide.