Travis Scott is 30 Years old as of 2021 and was born on April 30, 1991, in Houston, Texas, United States. Travis’s real name is Jacques Bermon Webster II and he is a very popular rapper and singer, he is also a songwriter. He was born to his Father’s name is Jacques Webster and his Mother’s name is Wanda Webster. Travis Scott married famous fashion queen Kylie Jenner.
Travis Scott Bio/Wiki
|Travis Scott’s Real Name||Jacques Bermon Webster II|
|Nick Name||Jacques Webster|
|Profession||Rapper, Songwriter, Singer, Record Producer|
|Travis Scott’s Height||In Centimeter 178 cm |
In Meter 1.78m
In feet inches- 5′10
|Travis Weight||In Kilogram 68 kg |
In pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurement||Not Known|
|Date of birth||April 30, 1991|
|Travis Scott’s Age||30 Years (as in 2020)|
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Home town||Houston, Texas, United States|
|School||Elkins High School|
|College/university||The University of Texas at San Antonio|
|Travis Scott’s Girlfriend||Kylie Jenner|
|Travis Scott Wife||Kylie Jenner|
|Parents||Father – Jacques Webster|
Mother – Wanda Webster
|Sibling||Brother- Jordan Sister – Joshua|
|Travis Scott’s Net worth||$50 million|
Interesting Facts about Travis Scott
- Travis Scott’s real name is Jacques Webster, Jr.
- His grandmother raised him till the age of 6.
- He dropped out of his college during his sophomore year as he wanted to make his career in music.
- After dropping college when Travis moved to New York, he slept on the floor at his friend’s house as he only focused on music and was mostly at Just Blaze’s studio.
- Soon after his hardwork Travis released his first EP on Myspace alongside his old friend Chris Holloway In 2008.
- The relationship between his parents and Scott was not good, once his parents cut him off and banned him from entering their place after he was forced to move back to Houston. And he was under a deep financial crisis at that point of time.
- Owl Pharaoh was his first full-length mixtape which was released in 2012.
- In 2019 he broke up with his partner Kylie Janner and he released a song GATTI where the lyrics of his song was refers to his breakup with his ex-girlfriend Kyli Jenner.
- They broke up because Kylie Jenner accused her of cheating in early 2019.
Travis Scott’s Relationship with Kylie Jenner
Scott started dating the most popular and fashion icon entrepreneur and TV star, Kylie Jenner. In 2018, Jenner gave birth to their daughter, Stormi Webster. However, their relationship fell apart in the year 2019 as it was accused of cheating in early 2019 by Travis Scott.
The couple met at Coachella, Kylie and Travis began dating in 2017, and in the period of ten months since their relationship Jenner gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Stormi Webster was born in February 2018. In 2019 they split up and again they were rumored that they came together.
As per an interview by GQ when it was asked about how she met Travis for the first time, Jenner said in the interview that, “We (She and Travis) always knew each other, like we were hanging around each other — I mean, we just had mutual friends,” She further stated, “But we never really had a conversation because I thought that he didn’t like me.” Later in an episode of “Life of Kylie”, Kylie revealed about their split and will always share a bond.
Travis Scott’s Favourite things
- Favourite Food – Burger
- Favourite Holiday Destination – Miami
- Favourite Sports – Cricket
- Favourite Color – Black
- Hobbies – Playing Music, Traveling
Who is Travis Scott?
Ans – Travis is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer
Travis Scott girlfriend name
Ans – Kylie Jenner.
Why is Travis Scott popular?
His talent and ambitions are limitless. He’s a rock star, as well as being a brilliant writer/producer. ‘ Without turning into a gossip magazine, I believe the real breakout for Travis, which catapulted his fame further into the mainstream media world, was his relationship with Kylie Jenner.
Is Travis Scott still dating Kylie Jenner?
Yes, Kylie Jenner and Travis rekindled their romance during the coronavirus pandemic when the pair decided to self-isolate together for the sake of their three-year-old daughter, Stormi.
What is Travis Scott’s real name?
Jacques Berman Webster II