Yami Gautam is an Indian Actress who was born on 28th Nov 1988, she majorly works in Hindi films and very few in Tamil and Telugu language films, she came to notice when she was starring in fair and lovely series commercial after this she also work in ye tv serial like “Ye Pyar Na Hoga Kam” in 2009 to 2010 and also worked in “Chand Ke Par Chalo” In 2008 to 2009. She appeared in several south Indian films. Yami Gautam made her debut in Bollywood in the comedy film Vicky Donner
Yami Gautam Wiki/ Biography
|Yami Gautam Real Name||Yami Gautam Dhar|
|Yami Gautam Height||In centimeters – 165 cm|
In Meters – 1.651m
In Feet inches – 5’5
|Yami’s Weight||In Kilogram 50kg|
In pounds -110 lbs
|Yami’s Body Measurement||33-25-33|
|Date of birth||28th Nov 1988|
|Yami Gautam Age (2022)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Home town||Chandigarh, India|
|School||Yadavindra Public school, Chandigarh|
|College/University||Punjab, University, Chandigarh|
|Educational||Degree in law honors (drop out)|
|Yami Gautam Husband||Aditya Dhar (Film Director)|
|Parents||Father- Mukesh Gautam |
Mother – Anjali Gautam
|Yami Gautam Sibling||Brother – Ojas Gautam|
Sister- Surilie Gautam (Yami Gautam Sister)
|Yami Gautam Debut||Bollywood – Vicky Donor (2012)|
Telugu – Nuvila (2011)
Kannada – UllasaUtsaha (2009)
Malayalam – Hero (2012)
Punjabi – Ek Noor (2011)
TV – Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2008)
|Yami Gautam Net worth||5 Million|
Awards Of Yami Gautam
- Yami got the Boroplus Gold Award and Raising Film Star from TV.
- She got the award in her debut film Vicky donor as Most entertaining Actor.
- In 2012 and 2013 she got the Itimes award for No.12 most desirable woman.
- Zee cinema award for her debut film “best female debut” in Vicky donor.
- In 2019 she got the award for the most unconventional actor in the film Baba.
Early Life of Yami Gautam
Yami Gautam was born in a Hindu Brahmin family in Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh, after that with her parents she moved to Chandigarh as her grandmother open a school for underprivileged people. Yami’s father Mukesh Gautam is a Punjabi film director, her mother is Anjali Gautam. She also has a younger sister Surilie who also made her big-screen debut in the Punjabi film Power cut. Yami left her studies because of her acting and now she is completing her part-time graduation from Mumbai.
Caste and Religion
Yami Gautam is born in a Brahmin family, she is half-Pahadi and Half-Punjabi. Her father is Punjabi and her mother is a Pahari.
Personal Life Of Yami
She was in a relationship with Pulkit Samrat but later they broke up, in 2021 she married a film director Aditya Dhar on 4th June 2021 (Yami Gautam Marriage: ), in a private ceremony.
Facts about Yami Gautam
- Yami does not consume smoke or alcohol, she is strictly against all this.
- Yami was born in Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh but with her parents, she shifted to Chandigarh as her grandfather opened schools for underprivileged people.
- She was extremely shy and studious in her childhood.
- She shared one story from her school days and said “I had prepared on the poem and when I went to the stage I blanked out, so quickly I told something and ran away”
- While pursuing law she wanted to become an IAS officer but later her interest shifted towards acting and she left the law studies in between for the acting.
- At the age of 20, she moved to Mumbai to make her career in acting.
- She got her chance in Tv advertisement in the most famous and popular Fair And lovely. And from there she got the popularity.
- She also worked in tv reality shows in 2010.
- Yami has worked various movies in Bollywood like Total Siyapa, Action Jackson, Badlapur, Sanam Re, Kabil, Uri the surgical strike, Bala
- Besides Bollywood, Yami has worked in other language film also like Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada.
- Her hobbies are reading books listening to music and doing the interior decoration.
- Her fashion idol is an American TV personality Tyra Bank.
- Yami is very enthusiastic about her health and loves doing yoga
- She loves her dog and use to share pictures with her dog on Instagram.
- She has appeared in many magazines like Brunch, Elle, bride, and cosmopolitan.
- During an interview, Yami disclose that she ever watched any movies on the big screen was in 1989 Maine Pyar Kiya.
- Talking about Yami’s 2022 projects, she played the role of Naina Jaiswal in A Thursday. Apart from this she will be seen acting in Dasvi, Lost, OMG 2 – Oh My God! 2 in the year 2022
- Yami Gautam’s Dasvi: She is playing an IPS officer in the film and got photographed wearing the uniform. Dasvi is produced by Dinesh Vijan’s Maddock Films and Jio Studios. She will essay the role of Jyoti Deswal, a Haryanvi IPS officer in the film. The actress has also taken language, diction and body language workshops to do justice to her role. the film also stars Abhishek Bachchan and Nimrat Kaur.
Controversy of Yami Gautam
In 2019, there was a massive outrage about fairness cream, and Yami was slammed for endorsing that cream. when she broke up the silence on controversy she revealed that she gets calls at 4:00 Am in the morning to ask that question. Yami said that many people didn’t know what had happened behind the camera and she became very emotional about that.
Yami told Pinkvilla that for people it was very easy to target the face of a brand that just for money you are doing this, I have never said no to any comments or put up any statement that I won’t answer. But she raised the issue with the brand cream team and had a meeting with the fairness cream owner, and she make her statement with the owner stating that every color is beautiful, it’s just not being fair means it beautiful and she was surprised by the people that it was how easy to troll someone and makes comments on someone.
What disease does Yami Gautam have?
Keratosis Pilaris (A Skin Condition)
Who is Yami husband?
Is Yami Gautam Pahari?
Yes, she was born in Bilaspur of Himachal Pradesh
Where was Yami married?
Himachal Pradesh in June 2021